I keep trying to post a comment...I'm using my laptop on the road (literally...between Orlando and Destin!) and my wireless card keeps dropping. If this shows up several times forgive me :)
I am SO glad you had a great Mother's Day...You deserve a great one! You are an awesome mom to three amazing and beautiful babies!!
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
6 comments:
Happy Mothers Day!
How can you NOT have a wonderful Mother's Day with those 3 beautiful kids calling you Mom!?! Glad you had a fabulous day!
You have a beautiful family for sure!!! I'm so glad you came back to blogging!
Happy Mother's Day!
So glad you had a great Mother's Day. Love all the pics!
I keep trying to post a comment...I'm using my laptop on the road (literally...between Orlando and Destin!) and my wireless card keeps dropping. If this shows up several times forgive me :)
I am SO glad you had a great Mother's Day...You deserve a great one! You are an awesome mom to three amazing and beautiful babies!!
Love you!
Beautiful pictures!!!!!
Everyone is looking more grown up!
Post a Comment