Monday, September 14, 2009

My Little Firefighter

Sophie and I made it to St. Louis this weekend to attend Guatfest (a picnic for families with children from Guatemala)! We had such a great weekend spent with wonderful friends! Since I do not have permission to post pictures of all the other kids... I thought I would share a couple pictures of my little Fire Bug!! She LOVED it when the fire truck and ambulance showed up and got to be the first one in the drivers seat!!


Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They are definitely needed and very much appreciated!! I love all the wonderful people I have met through blogging!

post signature

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

big bright eyes and smile. Girls like firetrucks as much as boys do.

snekcip said...

Now that's what I call a cute little FIRE "BUG"!! Too precious!



PS I dont know why I can read a "smidgen of your post" in my "BLOGS I FOLLOW", but when I open it up here at work, I can't see anything but the pictures! Weird!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful girl!!!
I'm sorry to here you are having such a hard time.
((Hugs to you and your family!))

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww precious!

Mama Bear said...

That is just sooo precious. LOVE her big smile.