
Hey guys... I am still here... things are still very unsettled. But, all the fabulous support you have given me this week has me coming back for another FFF. I will continue to host them as long as you keep stopping by! I have hardly taken any photos at all... so, I am posting some favorite pictures from this summer of my two girls... this was at Morgan's senior portrait session. I asked Morgan to pose with her baby sister for a few and they all turned out fabulously. She will be able to look back at these someday and see just how little her baby sister was the year before she left to go away on her own. Such a bittersweet time for me...



Here is MckLinky! Let's continue to keep the themes open for a while! I love everybody's creativity! Sorry if I have not commented lately... but I do read and check them out. I hope I am back up to speed very soon! Love you all!



15 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous photos!
What beautiful pics!!
Beautiful pictures, Sarah! I'm so happy to see you here this week! I too have not taken many pictures lately, somehow life seems to be moving too quickly!----Lots going on here too, personal stuff for me---but I'm going to try to keep posting. We'll continue to pray for you and your family. Have a great weekend!
Awesome pictures of your girls!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend.
I forgot about FFF this week ...Hopefully I can get back on the ball for next week.
I adore these pictures. They are so beautiful and have such a relaxed but elegant feel to them. Love them!
We are keeping you in our prayers :)
Sarah, great love shown in those photos of your two daughters. happy to hear you will continue to host FFF.
What beautiful, fun pictures!! Praying for you and your family!
Oh my goodness ~ precious!!! Especially the second one ~ so beautiful the love between the two sisters!
They are definitely photos that you will all treasure for a long time to come!
Stunning those girls of yours!!!
Just beautiful! Both of them!
Your girls are so beauitful. I just love the black and white pictures.
Thanks,
Anita and Clara
Your pictures are just beautiful! What type of camera do you use?
Sorry things are so rough right now. Hope it all settles down soon. Love the pics!!!
Such beautiful pics of the girls! Morgan and Sophie are beautiful together in these senior pics!
Sending well wishes your way.
Post a Comment