Friday, September 4, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #101 - FRIENDS!

If I can be thankful for nothing else, I am most thankful for my friends. They have become my family and I am extremely blessed!! It has been so sweet watching my youngest learn what friendship is about... I would have to say that she is also very blessed!!!

Most recently, we had a cruise on a local Paddlewheel Steamboat with some of our friends with other Guat Tots... Sophie had a blast dancing and playing with her friends... old and new...

Sophie~Bug, Ella and Sophia

Sophia, Kate, Sophie and Ella

Proud to be Guatemalan Americans!


Come on Sophia, let's dance!!


Let's ride off into the sunset on my faithful pony, Ella!!

Here is Mcklinky!! Can't wait to see your FRIENDS pictures!!



Since many of us have kids that have gone back to school recently, next week's theme is BACKPACKS!!


post signature

15 comments:

veggiemom said...

Great pics!!!

nora said...

Oh I am so envious that are so close to so many georgeous little girlies!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

they are just precious!!!!

Sorry i didnt go with your theme this week i didnt know if you had one till now..doh!

Becca said...

Awww... I love you, too. I love you even more for NOT posting pics of me dancing on the boat!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Gardenia said...

Beauties, all of them.

Laurie said...

Aaah I just love seeing all those wonderful friends! I am going to have to come visit your neck of the woods one day before too long!

Mama Bear said...

wonderful pictures, have a great holiday weekend, Rhonda

Tracy said...

They are all so cute, such lovely little friends.

Anonymous said...

Supper cute pictures! You guys have such a great Guatemalan group in your area. I'm envious.

Happy Long Weekend!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I wish we could have been there!!

Hannah said...

Wow those are some really cute babies. They look like they have really, really cool moms! :)

It was so fun to finally meet you guys!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Such cuties! What a great theme this week, too!

Lilysmom said...

Love seeing all those familiar faces together. All of them are just gorgeous.

melanie, aka Mo said...

Sommmmeeeonnne is getting a canvas in the mail this week! Need a shipping addy! Send to me please. mgroves11@comcast.net

Turned out cute, despite my not really knowing what "shade" of green dots nor what color pink! I did what I thought was "shabby".

Beth said...

Beautiful!