I was finally able to get out of our neighborhood this morning and am at work catching up and thought I would update so we could all link to FFF this week. Since I am without my home computer and pictures, please go HERE to see what I would have posted for my post today. Sabra shows it so well what beauty and destruction we are looking at outside our windows! I am "borrowing" one of her beautiful pictures to tease you into going over to look at more...

Here is Mr. LInky! Sorry he is late!!
Next week's theme is MELT! OK... selfish theme for me... but I am praying for the big thaw and thought it might send good vibes our way to have all of you post your favorite MELTING pictures! Could be fun!



23 comments:
Oh sarah - sorry to hear you are down but the photo you posted is beautiful ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
I will hopefully be back "UP" and running for FFF soon!
Until the - Rebekah
Beautiful picture, terrible for you guys though! We had a little ice storm where I live. It was supposed to be huge, but we were blessed to get a small version.
That picture is gorgeous!! I will go over and see the rest of them for sure! Hope everything clears UP and you are back UP and running at home soon.
Gorgeous pictures and so awesome that you guys at least have power. Hope things "thaw" shortly.
Stay warm!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It was so good to talk to you this morning. I'm just so excited about THE UNITED TOUR -- Steven Curtis Chapman and his family have done SO MUCH for the adoption community. We can't wait to welcome him to Lexington!
jana
Sorry you guys are a bit burried!!!
Praying things melt quickly/safely!
Great picture! I hope the trees recover in the spring!
And my guess is that I won't be able to use anything current for the "melt" theme! Oh I can't wait for spring!
Travel safely and stay warm! Happy Friday!
You got the ice, we got the snow! I've never seen so much snow in my life!! Glad to hear you and your family are safe. Looking forward to the big melt-down myself!
Melinda
Sorry you guys got that huge ice storm. Hope you stay safe and keep your electricity!
Have a great weekend! Anne
what pretty pic..but living in ohio i dont fall for all the pretty pics...ITS HELL!!! lol
I hope everyone gets power back on soon!!!
hugsLeslie
My best friend's family is in KY and they are out of power and are told it could be weeks... yikes!!
I posted, though didn't follow the theme.
I also posted but it was early this morning before I knew your theme of the week! Living in MN we have very few ice storms but way too much snow!!!
Sarah, I am so glad you are safe and ok. I was worried about you when your blog wasn't updated for this weeks FFF. Thanks for sharing your photos. The are quite remarkable.
Beautiful Pics!!!!
Sorry for the "down" time though... hope things begin to look up!
I hope you get power soon! We were out for a while but are up and running now. My mom still does not have power but thank the Lord she has a generator!
I hope you guys are doing well!
I came here really early and though OHHH NOOO ITS NOT UP ;)
Hope all the snow goes away :)
the trees are down too, but from here in mex it all looks so beautiful,
sorry, hope you guys see melt soon!
Wow,so much snow...it's beautiful.
It's amazing how something so beautiful can be so destructive. I am also praying for a BIG THAW soon (along with restored power)!!
I hear that Louisville is looking like a war zone. I hope things get better soon. Those poor trees! We are melting here in IN and it is pretty dangerous the trees are dropping ice now.
Have a great day!
Marlene
That pic brings back bad memories of last year here. Sorry! Glad you at least have electricity at home. Hope things are back to normal soon.
Hello Sarah,
I have been reading about the power outages there. I hope all is well with you and the kids. I am thinking about you. Stay warm and drink lots of hot choco.
Lauren
Wow, the picture is awesome. (Although I am not too fond of snow and ice...) ;)
Post a Comment