Hi...new reader. Found your blog yesterday and have been reading for hours. Your kids are beautiful and the little lady is TOO ADORABLE. These pictures are the cutest.
That is the cutest coat I have ever seen! I mean only THE prettiest girls can wear it and I think their first name has to be Sophie or Sophia and they must have a nickname (like Bug or Monkey) LOL!
IF I ever make it to a LFC event we will have trouble telling them apart!
Have a great weekend.
Oh, if you haven't gotten her mittens I saw some on line that matched the coat.
Oh my that is the most adorable coat I have ever seen!!!! Does it come in grown up size?!?!? Oh well I don't think I could pull it off like Sophie does!
OK!...that coat is just "spectacular". What a beautiful color. I don't even think they sell coats like this in Fla. Sophie wears it so well...and those little shoes that look like they match it.... soooooo very cute....and the "hat". I just can't over it. You will have to keep this coat "forever" to look back on. It's cold here today so we can wear our jogging suits again!. I'm thinking if its on the cold side here, it must be real cold in KY. Happy Thanksgiving my friend..from our house to yours!
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
20 comments:
I LOVE her clothes and miss dressing my girls so much. Little boy's clothes just aren't as cute as girls. Have a great turkey day.
How adorable!! Is that a Corky coat?
Hi...new reader. Found your blog yesterday and have been reading for hours. Your kids are beautiful and the little lady is TOO ADORABLE. These pictures are the cutest.
That is the cutest coat I have ever seen! I mean only THE prettiest girls can wear it and I think their first name has to be Sophie or Sophia and they must have a nickname (like Bug or Monkey) LOL!
IF I ever make it to a LFC event we will have trouble telling them apart!
Have a great weekend.
Oh, if you haven't gotten her mittens I saw some on line that matched the coat.
Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.
Love, Love, Love her coat!
The pictures look great! I see your getting good with your ISO settings?!
Oh my goodness every picture of her is more beautiful than the last. Love love that coat and hat.
Oh my that is the most adorable coat I have ever seen!!!! Does it come in grown up size?!?!? Oh well I don't think I could pull it off like Sophie does!
AWWWW i love that coat..Im sure you know that Hannahs little one has it too!!!!! To cute!!!
Hugs,leslie
What an adorable coat for an adorable girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family
I love that coat! (And the model is pretty darn cute too:) Happy Thanksgiving!
OK WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AWESOME COAT....
OH MY GOSH SHE IS SUCH A DOLL and yes I am KICKING YOUR BOOTY with my number of posts...HAHA
What a pretty coat for a pretty girl.
Oh she is just DIVINE!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
She is just beautiful. Love the coat. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hi Sarah,
OK!...that coat is just "spectacular". What a beautiful color. I don't even think they sell coats like this in Fla. Sophie wears it so well...and those little shoes that look like they match it.... soooooo very cute....and the "hat". I just can't over it. You will have to keep this coat "forever" to look back on. It's cold here today so we can wear our jogging suits again!. I'm thinking if its on the cold side here, it must be real cold in KY.
Happy Thanksgiving my friend..from our house to yours!
Love and Hugs...
To cute for words...I love her.:)
Kisses.
That coat is just devine. And the little one in it is, too.
What a beautiful coat on a beautiful little girl!!!!
Debbie
What a beautiful coat and hat. She looks very proud of it and very comfy and warm. Love the photos of her all the time. She is so photogenic.
That's an amazing coat. Too bad we'd never get it out here in FL!!
Post a Comment