Friday, November 28, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #67 - THANKFUL

This week's FFF is to post pictures of what I am truly thankful for:

I am most thankful for three of the most awesome kids in the world... my little family!


And, while I don't have pictures, I am also thankful for my family of friends... I am blessed beyond measure with some of the most wonderful friends who ARE my family. And, I am still amazed at my community of blogger friends (yes, you)... a blessing more valuable than I could ever imagine! Meeting some of you in person has felt like a reunion with a friend you haven't seen in ages... our bond is amazing and powerful. Thank you so much for always being there and for commenting and sending cyber hugs just when I needed them!

I am grateful for us coming together each Friday to share our families and lives with one another. This has truly been fun over the past year and I look forward to it continuing for as long as we all want to keep pulling together!

With that note... here is Mr. Linky!



No theme for the next two weeks... just post your FFF and link yourself here!

post signature

27 comments:

Lilysmom said...

Looks like you had fun. I also love this blogger family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim & Dave said...

I agree! It is so fun to see everyone every week! I feel like I kinda have "met" so many neat people!

Love your family pic!

Henrys said...

Sarah,
You family is beautiful and growing up so quickly. I enjoyed looking through your blog. I am sorry I lost contact with you. You were so sweet to pray for Taryn this past spring. We feel so thankful and blessed that she is still with us heathy, happy, and whole. Our God is Awesome!!! If you would please email me at dee@apex.net sometime. I have some questions for you about your work in Guatemala, etc.
Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Many Blessings,
Traci

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you have such a great looking family! I hope to meet the other kids one day too!!!

Hugs and Besos,Leslie

veggiemom said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a great rest of the weekend too.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family photo!! We are so thankful to have you as friends!! Hope to see you soon!!

Aileen said...

There is so much to be thankful for, isn't there?

Rebekah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah and Family ... I love your post and photo for today ... thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful Hoilday Weekend!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Michelle Smiles said...

beautiful family!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

You little family is filled with lots of love! I feel the same way about ours.

I feel the same way about our blogger community of friends. They are an extended family.

Melinda said...

Beautiful family. You are blessed!

Melinda

Tracy said...

I agree, this blogger family is definitely something to be thankful for. Your kids are gorgeous. Sophie looks so serious in that picture!

nora said...

Love your family foto. Thanks Sarah for a great way to coonect with other families weekly!

Janet said...

Love that family pic. Sarah, you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture and a nice post. Happy Thanksgiving!

Alleen said...

Gorgeous family as always. I love this time of year to reflect on what we have as blessings.

Becky said...

Your family looks so adorable and happy. I just found your blog and I'll be back for sure:)

Hannah said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I love the picture of you and all your babies. You look so cute and tiny!! Have a great weekend

Laurie said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Your kiddos are beautiful as always!

Marianne said...

Sarah, I love the family photo. You all look great and your kids, all of them are such blessings. I was thinking about you today and your trip to Guatemala with Morgan what an awesome experience for you both to share together. I'm looking forward to following your journey. I know I can speak for many if not all that we are thankful and appreciate you. You have gathered so many people together to share families, joy, sorrow, and laugther. Thank You Sarah...Happy Thanksgiving!

PS When do you leave?

Isabella's mom said...

Have a wonderful trip, bug is so cute
happy thanksgivng, thanks for your friendship!


Jill

Lisa and Madeline said...

What a great family picture! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am a little late posting, but of course was busy working this weekend. I feel very lucky to live in the same city as you and get to "run" into you every now and then. You do a great thing with FFF and have brought so many people together! I feel like I know people off of here even when I have never met them.

Until next time...
Lisa
BTW- You look AMAZING!

kathy Martin said...

I'm trying Mr. Linky again.
We love following your journey!

Marsha said...

Love the pictures from the last three post!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Marsha

Becca said...

Sarah,

I'm thankful for you!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lori said...

Wow, look at you! You look terrific, what a beautiful family you have!
Can I come live with you?! :)