Friday, October 31, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #63 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween, my friends!! Tonight, I will be taking my not-so-scary little kitty cat trick-or-treating!

Grrr... I'm going to catch those treats just like little mice!


Or just join them with my little mouse teeth!

Here is Mr. Linky... LINK AWAY!! if you need directions, you can find them here. Please leave a comment that you were here!



Next week's FFF theme is Favorite Family Foto... post your favorite picture of you and your family together!

post signature

49 comments:

Dimples and Stars Race Cars and Guitars said...

She is the CUTEST CAT EVER...We are spending the day with Pop Pop, My Dad...today is his BDAY...then its off to trick or treat and hand out candy. HUGS

Marianne said...

Cutest Cat I have ever seen.....Enjoy the Holiday.

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Your Sophie looks precious! Watch out my little Jose Luis might be knocking in your doors in about 15 years or so. He loves looking at pictures of her.

The flores family

Mama Bear said...

What a gorgeous KITTY CAT!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww she is precious!!!!!!!!

Luv,Leslie

Have a great Halloween with your kids!

Kelly said...

Such a cute kitty!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What precious photos! Sophie looks totally adorable. She makes an adorable kitty. :)

Blessings,

Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of FFF!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! She must just take your breath away on a daily basis. We did the trick or treat thing last night because there is a high school football game tonight and the city decided to reschedule halloween so we could all support the team! Go bears! We had fun but getting up this morning.....not so fun! Happy Halloween!

Vanessa said...

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy Halloween!!

Becca said...

What a cute little kittie! Have fun tonight.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tina said...

She is just TOO CUTE in her little kitty outfit. Meeee-ooow!

Kara said...

What a gorgeous little kitty!
Best wishes and have fun,
Kara

Kim & Dave said...

Adorable, as always!

veggiemom said...

I think that's one cat I'd actually like to be around. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your kitty cat have a Spooktakular day today!

Rebekah said...

What a GREAT costume ... love the little nose and love the scary GROWL! Have a Safe and Happy Halloween Sophie!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby #2 too

nora said...

What a sweetie! I am sure that she will "catch" lots of treats - who could resist! Happy Halloween and Feliz Dia de Los Santos.

The Merchant's said...

What a bootiful kitty cat you have !

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Sophie is just purrfect as a kitty cat! Love her expressions. She is one pretty kitty!

Have fun tonight and get lots of treats!

Marsha said...

You have such a CUTE cat!! I love the picture of her growling, too cute!
Marsha

Jenelle said...

What a cute kitty cat! We'll be taking out a puppy tonight--I'll hopefully be posting cute pictures tomorrow!

Amy said...

So cute!

Kathy said...

Such an adorable little kitty cat!!

JulieM said...

What a darling little kitty cat!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a cat person, but I think your kitty is pretty darned adorable!!! Have fun and be safe! :>)
steph

Christina said...

What a sweet kitty cat. Happy Halloween my friend.

Rachel said...

What a cute kitty, love the mouse one :)

Thanks again for doing this each week!

Christine said...

Cute kitten. :)

One Busy Momma said...

She's absolutly adorable!
I'm sure she will gather lots of candy!!!!

Tracy said...

that is such an adorable costume!

Amy S. said...

Hi Sarah,

Well...we know who is the most precious kitty around. She "fits" it just right. I did not get to comment on your "Pumpkin" pictures. I just love them. That little orange sweeter I just adore....and those two faces between that precious face are so handsome and beautiful. I would love to have that one too for my refrigerator. Hint, Hint!
I guess I will just have to wait for Christmas....double hint!
I'm glad to be in the swing of things again. I hope I'm on a role. I have missed leaving a comment on a regular basis. Hope things are going well for you. Can you believe how fast time is going?

Love and Hugs to you!

S said...

How adorable! The growling pose is priceless!

Have a great time trick-or-treating, Sophie!

Jane said...

She IS the cat's MEOW!
Happy Halloween!

Sue said...

What a cute little kitty. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I know how time consuming this FFF thing must be for you and I am a hit or miss participant but wow is it enjoyed by so many and it has connected people from all over the globe. Your an amazing person and mother. Thank You.

Alleen said...

Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iris said...

Sophie is rockin' the kitty costume! Great job Sarah!

Hope you had fun tonight.

Irismama

Jodi said...

she's too cute for words!

Jennifer said...

What a precious little kitty! I hope you guys had a fun night of trick-or-treating!

Sharon said...

Always a cutie!

AnnaMaria had almost the same costume, but wouldn't wear the ears!

Hope we can get back on the FFF bandwagon soon. Seems there is just never enough time.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful kitty cat!! Hope she had lots of fun trick-or-treating!!

Jamie said...

She's the sweetest little "not so scary kitty" I've ever seen.

Lisa said...

How adorable! Especially the little "mouse" teeth! Absolutely purrrrrrrrrfect!

Isabella's mom said...

how elegant your little kitty kitty leaperd adorable!

pureheaven said...

TOO CUTE!!!!! Evelyn was a cat as well. They could have been twins.

kathy Martin said...

Love following your blog! Beautiful smiles for beautiful children!
Kathy
no longer waiting for Greyson

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Sarah.. I got them, I got them! Gymboree website. $12.99!!! Both of the girls will be sporting that cute sweater this time next year! Melanie

Shayla's Mom said...

Cute kitty!

Lisa, Shayla's mom

Jaime said...

Your children are absolutely precious.