
and precious Abby!
.Both of these beautiful girls are fighting cancer right now and dealing with some difficult days. Please hold them and their families up in prayer!!
And, Angel has begun a campaign called Operation Princess Hair to give Abby some new temporary hair and cute ball caps until her gorgeous hair grows back in. Please go to Angel's Blog to see how you can help!!
And as I have learned... Love, Hugs and F.R.O.G. (Fully Rely On God),



6 comments:
My prayers have been with these two families for some time now!! We have a good friend whose little 9 month old daughter was sent to Texas today to be treated for cancer as well! I also have a friend that delivered a micro preemie that needs prayers! www.hopeforlydia.blogspot.com
I'm praying for a full recovery for all of them! I know God is going to use these precious children to draw us closer to Him! Thanks for reminding everyone a=of these sweet girls!
I just found out about Bella's family the other day. I felt sick about it.
I follow Abby's blog too and have been praying for her for a while. It just breaks my heart to see their families have to go through this.
oh my gosh, i just read bella's blog and feel sick. i cannot imagine how her mom is dealing with it. makes me want to wake my baby up from her nap and hug her extra tight.
Thank you so much for praying for Abby and Bella and for asking others to pray, too.
Blessings,
Yes, they are in my prayers too.
Humbly I say, thank you Sarah. We can feel the prayers and support and I know Michelle feels the same. What a gift this adoption community of bloggers is. Blessings, Susie
Post a Comment