OK... a new little meme that I thought might be fun...
Please help me with a caption for this picture from the weekend... dont-cha just love her expression? She is saying something with that face... you tell me!
The winner is.....
WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS?!
Submitted first by Tricia
(so funny... as that was one of my first thoughts too... just perfect!)
Please help me with a caption for this picture from the weekend... dont-cha just love her expression? She is saying something with that face... you tell me!
The winner is.....
WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS?!
Submitted first by Tricia
(so funny... as that was one of my first thoughts too... just perfect!)
EDITED: This was ALOT of fun... I am going to do this again! I love all the great quotes!!!
In other weekend happenings... fall is finally here and the weekend was GORGEOUS with crystal clear blue skies and crisp fall air. We made it out to the Zoo Halloween Party with Becca and Ella and the girls had fun. It was packed and Sophie and Ella had to warm up to each other and the sights of all the various costumes and decorations, but I think they had a great time! Becca and I loved catching up with each other... if you ever have the time to hang out with her, she is one cool chica! Here are some pictures of our fun night out!
My little kitty cat!
We also made it to the Pumpkin Patch today. I will have to save those pictures for another post and will save my favorite for FFF this week!
Hope you had a great weekend too!



21 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
I can't think of a caption, I'm too busy laughing! lol
I love her!!!! Ok here's my caption
1. "If I make this intense expression, she might think I am actually listening"
Love all the pictures,Ella and Bug are two beautiful angels:)And you and Becca are two wanderful mothers.:)
And for the first picture...this is my thought
"I'll be back when you are sleeping...and I will answer you then.."
Wha'cha talkin' 'bout, Willis?
:)
:)
"I hope your joking right?? because it's totally NOT funny!!"
CUTE photos from the weekend!
Don't have a caption, but I get that face alot too!! It must be popular among 3 year olds!
Marsha
"Let's see, 3 goes into 999 how many times? Carry the 2..."
You have a math genius on your hands. She is working equations in her head at three years old!
Love the zoo pictures!
Peace and Husg,
Becca
Caption: Grant and Morgan said I did what!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you gals had a great time!!!! The NorthEast Ohio adoption group has our Boo at the Zoo party this Friday and i cant wait to see all the cute babies!!!!
Ella and Bug are soooo cute! I love their outfits..Abby is going as a Strawberry!!! LOL
What is it about the boys named Grant but my son got hurt the other day playing football!! OHHH he's killing me!!! (i blogged about it!) LOL
I hope to one day meet you and Becca!!!
Besos,leslie
What cute pics!! Looks like you had lots of fun!! Too bad we couldn't arrange to all go at the same time. Maybe next year!!
Robyn
Tricia took my caption....
Oh well she is so darn cute but that is the first that popped in my head!
Too funny - Tricia took mine! That was the first thing that popped into my head.
OK so Tricia got my first thought so how about a fashion twist! "What do you MEAN I can't wear white after Labor day? This is WINTER white!" LOL This is fun!
I don't know but that's one helluva look!!!!LOL
Cute photo....."Stop taking pictures of me".....that is what I get from my oldest daughter with that face!
OK... it's very late... but I think it reminds me of my little sister who "took" something of my older sisters... and when we found it in her purse she said,
HOW'D THAT GET THERE?????
OH how cute are those pictures!!! They are the most adorable kiddo's! What a lot of fun.
Well, I am too late! I saw the picture yesterday, but didn't have time to comment. I love the winning caption, though. It is perfect.
LOVE Sophie's cat costume. It suits her perfectly and she is one adorable kitty. How neat that Becca & Ella live so close to you. I'm still hoping we get to hang out over Christmas - I'll e-mail you soon about that. We are still working out details - but are definitely heading your way. :)
Have a great week!
How funny!!
Looks like tons of fun at the zoo too!!
Great expression! She is so beautiful! This is your SBP! I SWEAR I have not forgotten about you and Sohie Bug...life has been a little insane! There is something in the mail to you!
Love,
Your SBP
I am slow to catch up this week because Savannah had a cold and needed lots of TLC. That is the cutest caption. She will be an eye rolling teenager! I will check out your caption on Monday.
Sophie is the cat's meow. She looks so cute and like you had lots of fun with friends.
Post a Comment