As promised... pictures of Sophie's first CAR DATE!!! Roberto took Sophie for the ride of her life in his John Deere!
Is that not the cutest picture ever?? You can see the love!! And Roberto is a great driver and only three years old! Bug looks like she is hanging on for dear life, but she was laughing so hard and had the biggest smile on her face!
A little "Stop and pose for the mamas action":
True FRIENDS!
Roberto hugs those curves too... knows just how to take his foot off the pedal to skid around the corner... just look at that technique!!
You never have to follow the FFF theme... if you would like to be included in FFF, just post your link into Mr. Linky below... it is fun to follow our FFF friends each week!
Now... for the MR LINKY FFF LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your FFF post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked!
It is important that you are linking just your post and not just your blog web address so everybody can link directly to your FFF post!!
Next week's theme is CRAZY HAIR AND BED HEADS!


52 comments:
LOL ohhhhhhh how cute are they!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad to see they had Chaperones!!
I love FFF they make my week!!!
Luv,Leslie
Oh My Sarah,
That is got to be one of the most adorable pictures I've seen. So natural, so cute. You have to submit that somewhere...it's a winner! Welcome back from vacation, looks like you had a great time. I second Leslie....Love FFF...thanks for doing it!
Those pics are SO cute!!!!!! I couldn't help but notice the glass of wine in one of the mommy's hands in the background! Too funny!!
Ok girl you know that first picture is too cute for words right??? Missing that precious girl of yours and Grant too!
I just love them!!!!!So precious!!!!:))
Sarah,
Now that is soooooooooo precious.
Little Bug looks so happy. I know it was so fun for her. They look so cute together too.
Glad to hear you had an awesome time at the beach. It's so nice to get away.
Have a great weekend!
Love and Hugs.
Awww so cute! I'm off to go post mine now!
Uh, oh - does Gabriella know about this? Sophie and Roberto look so cute together, and you totally had me hooked in your last post about her first car date! I couldn't figure out what was going on!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Great Pics as usual!
Cute, cute, cute.
How sweet are they??? Great photos of those darling kids.
Love the "frist car date!" Glad he has his hands on the wheel? :) What sweeties!
That first picture is PRICELESS!!!!
There is no doubt that picture would hang around for years with me...OMG it is so cute
Love next weeks theme!! Too bad we didn't have winners, I could win that one with Madisyn's nutty hair!
Too cute!!! I love the pictures of them!!! beautiful kiddos!!
Debbie
love it:)
they are adorable - how jealous is JB gonna be when he sees this!
Gfest is the SECOND weekend of Oct. this year!! you HAVE to come - SURELY you can pull it of - I will cry if you don't come!!!!!!!!!
Love, love, love the pics!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
I really like the first photo the most. Those two are so cute! You are the matching queen. I can't believe her bow actually matches the John Deere seats and rims. LOL! I am kidding I am sure it is just a coincidence! Have a great weekend.
How cute!! Gabriella may be a little jealous, though. :)
Robyn
Oh sarah I love that picture of Sophie and Roberto looking into each other's eyes - oh a budding romance~! It looks like they love to play with each other and that is so cute ... have a great weekend!
That first photo is unbelievably cute!
That is soooo a glimpse of what the future has in store for you. Prepare yourself, she's gonna be a heartbreaker.
They look like they are having so much fun!
They are so cute together!
cute sarah, i need a boyfriend for isabella, just to divert her attention for 5 minutes LOL
please add my blog to your list also
http://wwwourlifepassages.blogspot.com/
THANKS,
JILL
How CUTE is that? That first picture is so darling! I just how she's looking at him. Sweet!
OMG those are amazing pictures! They are both sooo cute!
I have always loved a John Deere man too Sophie! What taste!
Cute photos!
OK REALLY can they be ANY cuter!! Come on!! LOL The pictures are great! :-)
How cute those pics!!! The smiles on the kids faces could light up a room. TOO CUTE!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey
So cute! You inspired me to include the "First Double Date" pic on mine. ;)
Can't wait for next week. Gotta start on those pics now.
Oh my! That first pic is tooo cute!!!!
Could be trouble down the road!!!!
Denise
I reposted the link. Sorry :/
I've been going back and forth about adding my link because we aren't a Guat. adopting family and you've got such a great group of them for FFF.
The new friend pictures of Sophie are adorable! You always have such great pictures, but the new ones are definitely some of my favorites. What would life be like without good friends?
These are priceless pictures of Sophie and her little friend! They look like they just love each other so much. :) So precious!!
who doesn't love a boy on a tractor?
I love the pictures! Better make sure he doesn't take Sophie away.
What adorable pictures you have here. Sophie and Roberto look like they are having an amazing time together! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend.
Ruthie (and Liliana)
http://godspreciouschild.blogspot.com/
Sarah, your Sophie is so incredibly cute on her car date. She is obviously having a great time. Roberto looks totally smitten, and who can blame him? These are amazing photos.
Irismama & Lulu
WOW! Those kiddos had some serious FUN!!!!
Sorry for the late comment. They are too cute together. Sophie has a smile on her face in every picture. How adorable! Sophie is always so adorable. I am sure I will run into you soon!
Lisa & Madeline
This is such a fun theme. I don't always get to do it, but it is fun!!
What little cuties. Looks like they had fun.
So cute! I love her expressions. I would be a bit nervous on those curves. Rich says no driving and no dating, so I can't have photos like that--ha, ha!
Oh, those pics are precious!!!
What adorable photos of Sophie on her date! I guess she's to young to think his "Tractors" sexy though :). Good thing. I have to ask what kind of Camera you use. I need to invest in a new one soon. Your seems to take great indoor and outdoor pics. Mine takes amazing outdoor pics but it's tricky to get good indoor ones : ( .
VIolet
ADORABLE car date! Those are absolutely precious!
I love these pictures! Your little Sophie looks so cute on her car date! Love her smile! My little Jose might be knocking on your day in about 15 years or so! ;-)
the flores family
How cute are those two!! Lovin' the car date!
I don't think I have your em address - can you em at ramair421 AT yahoo DOT com?
What an adorable picture!!! Just look at those smiles--absolutely precious!
I just decided to join the FFF theme! I'm sooooo excited! The Crazy Hair and Bed Heads will be a great one. I can't wait to see all of the wild hair on everyones gorgeous angels!
She is soooooo cute!!!! What great pictures!!! Love them...they made me smile!
Such a great idea to link all the FFF's! That first picture is hysterical! Save that one for their wedding day (even if they marry someone else;)!
I'm a moron...here's the link I meant to put. Since the theme was 'friends!' http://www.goodhappenings.com/?p=378.
I came across your blog today and was wondering how to get started with FFF. Are the upcoming themes posted somewhere? I'd love to do it on my own blog but I'm not quite sure how to start.
Also, your pictures are priceless! And your children are beautiful! I'm looking forward to the day I can adopt children!
marjenr@bethel.edu
Post a Comment