Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #47 - SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING!

DORA STYLE!!


Sophie got a Dora Dance Mat for her birthday from her friend, Gabriella, and she LOVES to dance on it, complete with the Dora outfit and maracas! She would dance every night if she could!



It takes immense concentration to shake those maracas at just the right tempo!



And every once in a while, you must check your foot placement on the mat!


Maracas do not make good sunglasses, but they sure look good!


And the look I get when I ask her to look away from the video and smile for Mommy - LOL!


Can't wait to see all those DANCIN' moves and everybody SHAKIN THEIR GROOVE THING!! And, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!



You never have to follow the FFF theme... if you would like to be included in FFF, just post your link into Mr. Linky below... it is fun to follow our FFF friends each week!

Now... for the MR LINKY FFF LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your FFF post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked!

It is important that you are linking just your post and not just your blog web address so everybody can link directly to your FFF post!!



Next week's theme... RED WHITE & BLUE! Get out those cameras over the holiday weekend and post your favorite next week!!


post signature

38 comments:

Lisa and Madeline said...

Sophie looks like she loves the dance Mat. How fun it is I'm sure to shake those maracas. The concentration on her face is priceless!

Hope your family has a wonderful 4th of July. I hope the rain stays away, but I don't think we will be that lucky.

Lisa & Madeline

Marianne said...

I just love how happy Sophie looks, what a happy little girl. dancin' Sophie Style! Have a great Fourth!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Sophie looks adorable!!! I kept checking all day wondering why no one was posting FFF!! Ok...so today was only Thursday...holidays mess me up! Happy 4th!
Misty

Hannah said...

Sophie is adorable. Your dance pictures turned out great!! We would love to get the kids together one day. We just booked our rooms for Guatober Fest!! I so excited about it. Hope to see you soon.

Hannah

Jocelyn said...

Love the Maracas!! Dancing is so fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG Abby would love that!! Sophie just looks sooo happy dancing on that mat! She is a doll baby! You are blessed!

Have a safe and relaxing 4th!

Jennifer said...

M has that dance mat and loves it too! Fun, fun, fun!

Happy 4th!!!

MLP said...

She is so cute and makes me SMILE!!! I'll have to get Hadlee that Dora dance mat...she loves dancing AND Dora!!!

Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE, I LOVE YOUR FFF PICTURES, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS HAVING A BLAST. ENJOY YOUR 4TH.

HollyGee said...

Maybe Sophie Bug and I can do a duet at G'fest. She is rockin that Dora outfit.

Rachel said...

Sophie looks like she is having so much fun!

The Merchant's said...

Don't all little girls (&boys) love Dancing Dora ! Sophie looks like she's perfected the routine. My brother and sister-in-law bought that for both of our daughters. It's fun to watch them do it at the same time !

Jane said...

I love the concentration as she dances! And we DEFINITELY need that Dora dance mat at our house!
Happy 4th of July to you!

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

Sometimes watching the kids do the simplest things are the most fun when the kids are little. She looks like a real dancer holding those maracas! I know all the little girls love Dora. Sooooooo very cute!

Happy 4th of July to all of you!

Love and Hugs...

Kim & Dave said...

CUTE!!

Happy 4th!!!

Anonymous said...

Sofie sure is serious about her dance moves. She is such a cutie in her Dora shirt. I guess every girl under 5 is a Dora fan! Have a great 4th!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! We need to get them together for a Dora dance party. :)

Robyn

Tim said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I sure do miss those innocent Dora days :O) Enjoy your little treasure!

Becca said...

Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time and keeping us all linked together. It is much appreciated! And I LOVE to visit your blog and look at beautiful Sophie Bug. She is a precious, precious angel!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

JuJu - said...

love it - you go Sophs:)

Christina said...

What a cutie pie! Bet that mat tuckers her out! Hope you have a great 4th weekend!
Christina

Christina said...

Cute as ever....shake it Sophie. Happy 4th my friend.

Cindy said...

How cute is she? Love those maracas. Go Sophie!

Tracy said...

Sophie is so cute. Her eye is looking really good! Have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Sophie is adorable and looks like she is having a blast with her Dora Dance Mat. Very fun!

Have a great 4th!!

Rebekah said...

What a dancing machine - love all the pictures ... she is beyond cute! Have a Happy 4th of July!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

I love the pictures. It looks like she enjoys having fun in the dancing mat!

Have a happy 4th of July too
the flores family

ANDREEA said...

She is sooo cute!!!!I love her little happy face!
Kisses.
Andreea

Krystal said...

The Dora outfit is over the top cute! Your little bug is just a doll baby :)

Jenelle said...

Great pictures! I have a Wii Dance Dance Revolution dance matt. Tons of fun!

Ashley said...

I could not resist... I did this by accident today and when I came to see what the FFF Theme was... I laughed

Alleen said...

Cute little dancing fool!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

She is so adorable. Love her dressed up and she is so into it. Too cute!

Dora is a favorite here too.

Debbie said...

I love the dance pictures of Sophie dancing!! They area great!! She is adorable!!!

Steve & Amy said...

I think Sophie is going to be on dancing with the stars:) These are adorable pictures!

I have a question totally off the wall. What does the back of Sophie's head look when you put her hair in pigtails? With her front side part? She always looks so cute in them! Mia is a side part girl too and I am wondering what to do with pigtails when her hais gets long enough. Thanks!


Have a great July 4th!

Amy

Dena said...

Shaka Shaka Shaka!!

Marsha said...

Sophie looks like she is having a great time!! She is so adorable!
Marsha

Laurie said...

OMG Sophie is toooo cute! I think I have found a Christmas present! :)