Here is a retro FFF picture of my little Bug when she was 6 months old and her crazy bath time hair! This is one of my favorite pictures of her of all time...

You can see that she had very little hair around her head... just a big patch of it on the top. We had fun giving her little whale spout pigtails and giving her these faux mohawks!! LOL!
And Morgan wanted in on the action tonight too, so went and created a crazy hair pose too! Isn't she gorgeous?
And, lastly... here is Grant from 2002... not crazy hair but NO HAIR! He shaved his hair for St. Baldricks in honor of his friend Conor, who battled and CONQUERED leukemia!
I have had some questions about FFF and how it works... it is very easy. Every Friday, post your Favorite Foto of the week... it can be of the "theme" that is given out each preceding Friday or simply your favorite of the week. Label your post FFF and if you want, leave a link back to this blog to have your friends find other FFF posts. If you would like to link your blog, please follow the Mr. Linky instructions and you are there!! I always check each link to make sure that it is a legitimate FFF post but rarely delete any links unless the links don't work.
You never have to follow the FFF theme... if you would like to be included in FFF, just post your link into Mr. Linky below... it is fun to follow our FFF friends each week!
Now... for the MR LINKY FFF LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your FFF post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked!
It is important that you are linking just your post and not just your blog web address so everybody can link directly to your FFF post!!
Next week's theme is HAVING A BALL!


50 comments:
I love Bugs bath hair!!! Morgan is sooooooo gorgeous...Grant is a wonderful friend!
Have a safe weekend,Leslie
Oh, I love your crazy hair photos! Bug is sooooo...cute with her faux hawk! My little nephew had a head full of hair when he was born, and we would do the same thing. Unfortunately my pictures from then are on my old computer which isn't working at the moment and an external hard drive which is not compatible with my Mac.
Grant sounds like he has such a big heart to shave his friend for his head. What an amazing boy God has given you, and you are doing a great job nurturing him to be just who God has created to be, that is truly a BEAUTIFUL picture.
And way to go Morgan for joining in on the fun! What an outgoing young woman. I was the insecure type in high school and would not have wanted to do such a thing. She's a beautiful young woman.
Your kids are crazy...Crazy sweet and thoughtful and funny. You must be really proud!!
LOVE GRANT BALD...at least he will know he will still be HANSOME if he ever goes BALD...too fun!
I didn't even think about bath hair...I wish I had access to my pictures at home. Anyway, too cute. And what a sweet thing your son did...such compassion.
Reba
What a great group of crazy hair Sarah!
Sophies is really loco
Jill
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUG IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!:)))
KISSES KISSES KISSES
ANDREEA
That is some carzy hair (and no hair)!
Kathy
Bath hair - too cute!
The kids are still cute with their crazy hair! What a selfless act for Grant to do that for his friend.
Have a great weekend.
Great pics; great theme! Have a wonderful weekend.
Great pics!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
All 3 of those are so great!
I can see Morgan's tonsils! Too funny! And I love that Grant shaved his head in support of his friend. He is a very special boy, isn't he? He truly does amaze me. I love watching him with the younger kids. He has so much patience and so much respect. Is he really that good?? It is funny that Sophie had a patch of hair on top of her head. Ella was the reverse. She was bald on top but had two tufts growing by her ears that curled. To this day the hair by her ears is a different texture than the rest of her hair. More kinky and coarse. It drives me crazy! But you know the struggles I have with her hair. I'm thinking about shaving her head...
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I am joining FFF! I love looking at them so why not join.
Bath pics are my favorite!!!
Andrea
Too cute!! How thoughtful of Grant to shave his head for his friend!! He is such a great kid!!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Robyn
Adorable pics - I love that you got the big kids in on it too!!
I didn't have many crazy hair pics because Maya's hair is pretty tame...so I had to steal the bathing Mohawk idea!
Your kids crack me up!! Too cute!
stephanie
How adorable. I went way back when too. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Now Bug has so much beautiful long hair. I am waiting for Savannah's to get that long.
All your kids look like so much fun--you are a fun loving family!
What a precious bath time picture! And it's funny how beautiful Morgan still is when she's trying to look goofy. She's stunning even when she's got crazy hair. :) That's awesome that your son shaved his hair to honor his friend. How brave!
What a good sport Morgan is. I love baby pictures.. Sophie is so cute and Grant is such an awesome friend!
Your kids are AMAZING, Sarah! LOVE the pictures!
Love the hair pics, especially the first one! Your kids are great.
Too cute. Love the bath picture. How awesome of Grant to shave his head for his friend. Hope you have a great weekend!
I love bug's bath-head! Your kids are so beautiful. Grant is destined to do something phenominal with that big ole heart of his!!!
Your bath pics made me think we should have an FFF theme of bathtime! And how about 1st haircut. Do you want me to go back and add those ideas to your post from last week?
Love the bath pic of Bug! What a cutie!
Your older two sweeties look so precious and dear! Thanks for sharing!
Great pics!!! Love them all! :)
These are just priceless pictures! Sophie is so cute . . . she has grown so much!
And Morgan - WOW! I don't know many teenagers who would pose for a picture like that. What an amazing personality she must have - and she is gorgeous even with crazy hair.
And Grant - what can I say? He is just precious! What a HUGE heart he must have. I am so proud of him.
Have a great weekend!
Hello Sarah and Happy Weekend to you. I love the pictures. Morgan is adorable. We are all doing good heading into August. We have a quiet weekend ahead, which I am looking forward to.
Have a great one.
Lauren
Poor Grant! At least he has a nice round head. Sofie is as cute as a button as always! Have a great weekend!
HOW ADORABLE!!!
GREAT PICTURES, YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT KIDS. GOOD LOOKING KIDS ALSO. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
Great pics! Your kids are wonderful! :-)
Even with Morgan's crazy hair...she still looks beautiful. And Sophie of course always cute. And Grant...aaaaaah what a sweet thing to do.
CUTE pics! Morgan's is my fave!!!
Even with crazy hair, they are the CUTEST kiddos!
Your kids crack me up and they are all so flipp'in CUTE!!!!
I'm tagging you with the "Brilliant Weblog Award"!! Go to my blog to see what to do.
I think bath crazy hair pics are the best! Such a cutie pie! Hope you are having a great weekend!
Take care!
Christina
Oh, your kids are so cute... I am an every other week FFFer! (that is funny - FFFer!) I end up remembering to post every other week...whoops!
*I would love to add your blog to my bloglist... let me know if it is okay! Jill
I got to meet your little Bug at the picnic yesterday and was so sorry I didn't get to meet you! Maribeth said we should meet. I love your blog and FFF, even thought this was my first one! I think Kaya is about as big as Sophie! I can't wait for our next event so you can meet her and we can meet.
I came back by to tag you with the "Brilliant Weblog Award", but I think Amanda beat me to it. Regardless, I love your blog!
Ok, LOVE the HAIR (or lack thereof!) - but REALLY love the shirt that Grant is wearing!!! Go CATS!!!
Girlfriend... I have yet again tagged you...
But this tag is extra special... See my blog for details~
HUGS
ELLIE
Hey - you are the winner!!! I tagged you with a blog award today :)
you just got an award - go check it out
I just had an idea for a theme. Not sure if you've done anything like it before.
How about favorite accesories? LIke favorite stuffed animal, blanked, toy, purse, etc. etc. etc. it would be easy for people without kids to participate on the theme!
Violet
Sarah,
I love the picture of Sophie Bug's bath hair! I'm tagging you for a Brilliant Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details.
Becky T.
Geez Sarah I hate to do this to you, but it has to be done...
Brilliant Blogger Award - come see me to accept this award given in your honor!!!
You ROCK!
Becca
Ty for the comment and for letting me know, I didnt know at all, sorry about that!
Post a Comment