Monday, June 23, 2008

Prayers for Baby Alex Tuesday



Tuesday morning at 7:30 am, Baby Alex, who my friend Kim is fostering through COTA is having his bilateral cleft lip surgery. Baby Alex is a baby from Panajachel, Guatemala, that COTA discovered this past January during their partnership with Mayan Families. Please keep this beautiful baby boy and his skilled surgeons, doctors and nurses in your prayers as they delicately work to repair his lip and give him a beautiful smile!

Please keep Baby Alex's mami, Gloria, and papi, Manuel, in your prayers as well... I can only imagine their fear of being so far away from their baby during his surgery.

Please check for updates on Kim's Blog through the day.

Look at this sweet angel... the next picture we see will be of his brand new lip!




post signature

8 comments:

ANDREEA said...

He si sooo cute!:)I will pray for him!

Amy S. said...

Sarah,
I will for sure add him to my morning prayers! Such a sweet face.
I will for look for his new smile soon.
Have a great day!

Lovea and Hugs..

Rebekah said...

Sarah - thank yopu for telling Baby Alex's story - I will be lifting him up in prayer today - as well as all those who love him dearly ... thanks you Sarah ... Have a great day!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Vanessa said...

Sarah, I can remember when Carol first mentioned on the MFC group about trying to get COTA to see him and how hard she worked to make this a reality!! Kuddos to Carol and COTA for making this little one get a new smile!! Oh and to Kim and family of course for taking such good care of him! He's in my prayers this morning!!
I'm also taggin you so go to my blog for the details!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

Soltana said...

Isn't he just too cute!!

You're such a sweet person:)

I wish I would have "known" you when we came to KY last fall!!! We could have met you too:) Maybe next time:)

Hugs to you all

Jenelle said...

Oh, I hope everything went well! The poor little guy--he's such a cutie! I'll be praying for his swift recovery.

Janice said...

Praying that all went well for adorable lil Alex.... And that he'll have a speedy recovery and get back to his parents asap....



janice

Faithful Froggers said...

Okay, I swear I left a comment here yesterday - but it never showed up. But I wanted to thank you for sharing Alex's story. I thought about him all day - his sweet face has touched my heart. So glad that the surgery went well - praying for a quick and pain-free recovery!