Friday, June 27, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #46 - SUMMER LOVIN'

Reminds me of a favorite song from Grease... "Summer Lovin, Having a Blast"! I think that first line is pretty accurate for my kids this summer... no worries, no school, no job, vacations, friends, camp, swimming pool, parties, etc! Don't we all wish we were kids again?

Here are each of my kids enjoying their summer:

Morgan - Surfing Lessons in South Carolina (she is on the left)


Grant - Hamming it up at camp with new friends (the goofy one on the right)


And this picture just in (Friday afternoon)...


And Bug playing in her playhouse on the deck


Hope you are enjoying your summer too!!! Looking forward to seeing your FFF pictures!

You never have to follow the FFF theme... if you would like to be included in FFF, just post your link into Mr. Linky below... it is fun to follow our FFF friends each week!

Now... for the MR LINKY FFF LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your FFF post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked!

It is important that you are linking just your post and not just your blog web address so everybody can link directly to your FFF post!!



Next week's theme is DANCIN' (or SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING) - post your favorite pictures of your dancin' fools!


post signature

48 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! How was the surfing experience for Morgan? I've only tried once in Hawaii but it sure was fun! Is Grant back from camp yet? Sophie is so beautiful and that eye is sure looking good!

Funny that you mentioned the Grease song...I almost used it for my post!

Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Surfing...How fun!!!! I love this theme but I had to go off topic. Very cute pics as usual!!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Looks like your kids are having a fun summer. It's amazing how fast it seems to be going though. Oh how nice it would to be on that beach in the picture!

Hope Grant is having a blast at camp. That camp sure does bring back some memories!

Have a great weekend!
Lisa & Madeline

Kathy said...

Great pics!! Your children look like they are having an awesome summer and it is only the beginning!

Now I want to watch Grease!!

MLP said...

Your children are truly beautiful!!! LOVE their activities...so cool! Have a great weekend!!!

Jenelle said...

Your kids look like they're having great summers! Morgan's taking surfing lessons? How cool!

I have had that Grease song in my head since you posted the theme last Friday! I keep singing it to Colter, which is fine with him, because he LOVES to dance to my off-key tunes--which is very appropriate for next week's theme. I may have to do a video; his dancing is hilarious!

Milk Mama said...

Great summer pics!!! :D

ANDREEA said...

I just love the pictures!!!I love summer!!!!:)

Patti said...

Love your summer lovin' photos! Summer is great and your kids are adorable.

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Sarah,
Too funny, it make me think of "Grease" too as I mentioned in my blog....I hadn't even seen your's yet! We must be on the same wave length!
Becky T
Great pictures, by the way!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Cute pics....But now I'm gonna be singing that song ALL day.

veggiemom said...

Great pics!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Becca said...

Love the beach picture! I am going in just a few weeks...

Greta Jo & Carson are in - yeah!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca & Ella, Greta Jo & Carson

Murph said...

Everyone looks like they are having such fun!
Kathy

Becky said...

Looks like you all are having a great summer!

Tina said...

Looks like they are ALL having a blast!!!

Christina said...

Love the summer pics. Did Morgan not have a blast learning to surf?

Have a great weekend.

Reba said...

Looks like fun! My husband would love to learn how to surf. We are at the beach this week...they have been boogieboarding. But yesterday the waves were really high and made us think of surfing. Looks like summer camp is fun and I love the picture of Bug!
Reba

Anonymous said...

Great theme! So many summer pics to choose from at our house. ;)

Ruthanne said...

Cute pictures! It looks like your kids are already taking full advantage of the summer. :)

The Merchant's said...

What great photos ! You kids look like they really are "having a blast" !

Jane said...

Now THAT looks like some summer fun!

Rachel said...

Love your pictures (as always) - what cuties you have!

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures, looks like you are having an amazing summer. Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

WOW surfing lessons that so cool!! the pics are so cute and they look like they are having such a good time in every one of them!!! thanks for sharing

Jocelyn said...

Love the Pics and Love Summer!!

Dena said...

Great shots - isn't it a blessing to see your kids enjoy life so much!

Stacey and Dewey said...

How fun that Morgan got to go surfing!! Perfect summer lovin pics!! It looks like your kids are enjoying every minute!
Have a great weekend
Stacey

Tim said...

Love the pics and I have been singing the Grease song alll week afer reading the theme for this week! Glad it wasn't just me:O)

Alleen said...

They certainly are enjoying summer to its fullest!

Robyn said...

Great pics!! You kids definitely look like they're enjoying their summers!!

Robyn

Sue said...

Your kids are so beautiful and they certainly know how to enjoy summer :)

Lezlie said...

My blog is linked (#14) but I didn't submit the link. Could you please remove it? Thanks.

Megan said...

It looks like your kids understand how to make the most out of summer!! I love it!

Heidi said...

Awesome pics! Your 3 kiddos look like they are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES,LOVE THE FIRST ONE. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Kelli said...

I am sure that the girls had a horrible time learning how to surf!!! Love all the pix. Summer is so much fun!!! Ahhh to be a kid again!!! Have an awesome weekend!!

Isabella's mom said...

nice pics, enjoy more of your summer, have a great weekend!

Mom Of 3 said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad to finally be back online. I have missed FFF! Thanks for sharing!

Violet said...

Fun pictures of the kids! I'd love to try surfing. I'm glad Grant got to go to summer camp! Some of my best memories are summer camps growing up! Especially church camp in high school. I miss it so! Sophie looks adorable as usual!

Anonymous said...

I loved this FFF idea Summer is such a great time when the kids grow. On that note Morgan has grown this past year into a young lady. Grant looks like a carefree camp loving kid. Sophie is just adorable and it doesn't look like she ended up with a scar on that beautiful face of hers.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

We posted late last night, so I am leaving you a comment now.

Cute summer photos. Sophie and Savannah would love to play together in the playhouse.

Looks like summer is starting out great for all--beach, camp, and playing! What could be better?

Kara said...

Great pictures of everyone having fun. Enjoy the summer.
Best wishes,
Kara

Kelli said...

The park is actually on Okaloosa Island which is I believe west of Destin. It is a short drive and they have some fun stuff there. They have a kitty hawk kite store which is always fun to walk through and there is a ice cream parlor.

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Looks like your family is having lots of fun this summer, nice pictures.

the flores family

Pam Thomas said...

Where did you get the playhouse? Too cute:)

Anonymous said...

What a happy bunch of kids. How can life be any better for them. I hope you all continue to a great summer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

We just got home last night from vacation so im a week behind on my blog!!! Oh and housework too! LOL
Love your new pics!!!