Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Christmas in June Giveaway


My friend, Tricia & her Sisterly Shenanigans, is doing an amazing giveaway to help raise funds for a group of children in San Andres, Guatemala. She can use the support of all of us to help make Christmas a reality for these children. We can all make a difference one child at a time and Tricia is amazing and relentless in her pursuit of finding ways for us to be that "Change"!

So, please pop on over to Tricia's Blog and find out how you can help and also register for her amazing giveaways!


post signature

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Sarah!

Thanks so much for your generousity and support!!

Much love,
Tricia

Anonymous said...

This is the same orphanage we had a Christmas Party for last year.

Vanessa said...

I second what Marlene said!! Me, her and another adoptive mom did a HUGE Christmas party for them last year and this is a SUPER NICE orphanage!! I have photos on my blog from this and some of the kids!! I wish her luck and it seems she's well on her way!!
Vanessa
ww.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com