She is the greatest big sister ever and Sophie just adores her.
If you would like me to link your FFF, please leave a comment. This has become so much fun!
Becca & Ella
Holly, Gia & Nino (private blog)
Stephanie & Maya
Rachel's Birthday Angels
Sabra & Sofia
Christina & Aiden
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Lisa & Sophia
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Tracy & Brenda
Kelley & Aidan
Nancy & Victoria
Kerri & Ruby
Kelly, Kollin & Karly
Robyn & Gabriella
Krystal & Elviz
Julia and Her Christmas Blessings
Kelly & Skylar


20 comments:
Morgan is a beauty!!! And she looks like an amazing kid too!! Thanks for the no blinking reminder. I already feel like time is passing way too quickly!
Check out my little layered Santa on my blog for FFF! :>)
stephanie
Cute pictures! I just posted my FFF as well. Please post a link. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Morgan is beautiful! I thought kids were supposed to go through an awkward stage - I sure didn't look that pretty when I was 15. Morgan and Sophie are lucky to have one another - sisters are the best!
Morgan is gorgeous! I see a lot of her Momma in her!! Our kids do grow up way too fast!!
Love the new header!!
Link me to your FFF!
What beautiful daughters you have Sarah..and a son too. Don't blink is quite an understatement when it comes to kiddo's I can remember everything with my 18 yr old and now she is getting ready to graduate from high school. I want my baby back.
OOPS FFF is posted.
Sarah,
I just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas! I'm sure it will be magical with Sophie this year - what a fun age!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of Morgan. She is GORGEOUS! You will have to beat the boys away! :) How lucky Sophie is to have a big sister to look up to.
Love & FROG,
Heather
Morgan is beautiful!!! And Sophie bug is as cute as ever!!
Our FFF is posted too.
Merry Christmas,
Lisa & Sophia
Such Beautiful children - all of them! I, too, am trying hard not to blink.
Our FFF is posted.
Morgan is beautiful, you must be so proud of her. They do grow up so quickly though, dont they! I think FFF is so much fun too, and love looking at everyones site.
Please add me to favorite photo friday. www.fortheloveofaidan.blogspot.com thanks!
She is beautiful!!
I have also started fff!
www.nandantravels.blogspot.com
hope you have very happy holidays!!!
Lovely!
I finally got mine posted (I hate being computerless.)
Kerri and Ruby
Sarah she is beautiful!!!!! You can tell by just looking at her pictures that she is a SWEET SWEET girl. Her personality shines through.
p.s. After a 2 week MIA we finally got our FFF listed again.
Not only is Morgan beautiful on the outside, but she's also beautiful on the inside!! :)
Robyn
Morgan is a KNOCK-OUT:)
I have my FFF #3 up - so link us :)
Love you guys:)
Your girls are just Gorgeous!!!!!!
Great pics !!!!
Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas !!!! I have posted FFF too.
She is such a beauty, and you can tell that she is a sweetheart, just from looking at her pic! I love the new look of the blog, too.
Merry Christmas to you Sarah! I missed stopping by and taking the time to "comment"...lol. Morgan is growing up...but you are lucky..you have a litte girl to enjoy all over again. Hugs to Grant with all you girls in the house. Let us know how Sophie enjoys Christmas day.
Love and Hugs...
Post a Comment