For this week's FFF, I am posting pictures of Sophie and Olivia. Some of you know the incredibly story of these two little girls... born one week apart in Guatemala and living the first months of their lives as sisters in the same foster home. Both babies came home to families living less than 30 minutes apart in KY! Olivia's mom and I marvel all the time how wonderful God was to match these little girls up with the perfect families!
Olivia is spunky, happy and very outgoing and has curly hair just like her mommy. Her family is loud and fun and rambunctious with three big brothers that just love to throw her around and hear her squeals of delight. Sophie is tranquil, sweet and shy and loves being treated like the princess of her castle. One of her favorite things is to crawl up into your lap and read a quiet book or play with a toy and sits back to take everything in.
We love getting the girls together and love that God gave them this special connection. I know it was all in His plan all along, we are blessed to have been recipients of these miracles. Here are a couple pictures of the girls from this week when we got together for a little playdate and to exchange Christmas presents.
Be sure to leave a comment if you would like me to link your FFF post this week!
Steve, Amy & Ethan
Rachel with Sabrina
Stephanie & Maya
Farrah & Madisyn (private blog)
Julia, John-Bryan & Abby Grace (in her debut FFF!)
Lisa & Sophia
Christina & Aiden
Kerri & Ruby
Corey, David & Luke
Krystal & Brayden
Holly, Gia & Nino (private blog)
Heather & Allie
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Kelli & Kaleb
Ellie & Angelena
Tracy & Brenda
Mandy & Jadon
Nancy & Victoria
Becca & Ella
Alleen & Gabriella
Robyn & Gabriella


24 comments:
How funny that God would place these girls so close together! He is amazing! It will be so neat to see their relationship grow as they also grow. They really are sisters! Love the pictures!
That is so cool that the girls live so close together! What sweet little girls! Please feel free to link my FFF post.
How precious are they??? Oh my goodness!!! What fun to have them be so close!
You can post my FFF if you'd like.
Have a great weekend!
stephanie
How cool...I love the facial features of these beautiful children..
Here is my blog..For my FFF
http://twoheartstwolivesonehome.blogspot.com/
I did it - I did my first FFF -
can you believe it???
It is SEVERAL pics - but they were all perfect and I could not decide;)
Can you link us????
LOVE this story - what a gift to your child from God above - what a wonderful gift of a connection from her birth country - a "sister" from Guatemala - I love it:)
Julia:)
oh goodness! What a blessing! Our FFF is up too=)
What a cool story!
Love the pics of these 2 cuties. :)
Kerri and Ruby
Adorable! How awesome for them to have this special relationship.
Our FFF is posted!
I love looking at all the FFF. Please feel free to take a look at ours and post it. Have a great day.
What a blessing God has given these 2 precious little girls...A Forever Friendship!!!!!
They are both beautiful!!!
:)April
lovely pictures. It is amazing that they are so close to each other. What a lovely bond for them to have in later life.
Some of the children will be available for adoption eventually, but not right now. If you go to the Kids International link on my site, it will have more info.
I forgot to add that Sabrina is one of the children who lives in the squatter village outside of the children's home, so she is not up for adoption. However,those kids need prayer too. The poverty they live in is beyond most anything that you will see in the U.S.
awww!! It is so sweet to see them playing together! I hope they stay friends a long time! It is so cool how it everything worked out!
Can we be linked too?
http://xmjb.blogspot.com/2007/12/fff.html
That is just so cool!!
Your girls are so lucky :)
What a wonderful story! I had no idea - the Lord works wonders. Please link my post - it's a special Christmas theme! On a different note - how do you get Sophie's hair to lay so perfectly? You can tell me, you use a straightening iron, don't you??
They are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to post earlier here to say I did my FFF.
Cuteness is overflowing from those pics!
LOVE seeing Guate Tots spending time togheter...Hugs Miss you guys too!!!
What beautiful pics!!
Robyn
Those are some cute pics!!!
How awesome that the girls have such a bond and a history together! They are both just adorable!
Just wanted to make sure you got my email about the blog makeover. If not, let me know and I will send it again!
BTW, how nice that they live so close- they are both adorable!
Nikki
Sarah -
What a special bond and wonderful pictures! How lucky the girls are to have each other and I'm sure they will treasure this friendship for many years to come. They are both so adorable.
As for the reunion in Destin . . . sounds like fun and I hope we are able to make it! Will you guys be there?
Have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather
Post a Comment