A bittersweet day... my little baby Bug woke up this morning all excited and leaned over less than an inch from my face and proclaimed "I am not three any more, I am FOUR!!"... she was so excited! The next moment, she began to cry and asked to stay and snuggle in bed with her mommy. Not sure what was up with her emotions, but she was definitely over the top excited about her big day! She asked to go have pasta for lunch at the "Pasta Place" and then helped us set up for her big family party tonight. She was the star of the show, for sure and remembered without being prompted to hug, kiss and thank everybody for her gifts.
Her favorite gift and only thing she has asked for for months... Bend*aroos! Little bendy wax craft sticks that hopefully will keep her entertained for hours on end! The commercial says so... so I will let you know how it goes!
And... I was horrible with my camera today... hardly took any pictures at all. Morgan managed to grab a few at cake time... thought I would share! I LOVED her cake!!!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Sophie~Bug! I love you all the way to the moon and back again!! Stay tuned for pictures from her party with her friends next weekend! It will be the day after she gets her cast off and she can hardly wait for both!!



31 comments:
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for sharing this day's experience and Happy Birthday Sophie!
I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Parenting Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.
Cheers,
Geoff
Happy Birthday to Miss Sophie Bug!! Looks like she had a good day. I absolutely love her cake.
Happy Birthday sweet Sophie. I love your cake and your cute party hat. And you're cute as a bug (a bugalicious bug)!!
Beautiful pics!! I love the cake!!
Happy 4th Birthday Sophie~Bug!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sophie Bug! I love your cake!
Happy day late birthday gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a fun week and we hope you have a blast at your party!
You are your family are very special:)
Lots of love and big hugs,
Julia and the Crew:)
Happy Birthday Sophie!! Your cake looked so yummy!! So glad it was a special day for you!
Melinda
A big 4 years!!! Happy Birthday Sophie!!!
And that cake is AMAZING!!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Sophie!!!
Happy Birthday little Sophie Bug = wow that cake is gorgeous (and totally complements her cast!)
Happy Birthday sweet Sophie!!
I love her cake, it is adorable and perfect for Sophie!
Have a great year Sophie Bug!
Happy birthday Sophie!!! Love your cake and your awesome hat!
Happy 4th bday! I really have no clue where the babies went?
I LOVE the cake!! Happy birthday Sophie-Bug!!
Happy Birthday Sophie-bug! You are beautiful! And I love your hat and awesome cake!
Happy birthday Sophie!!! Enjoy your day and enjoy your party!
Happy Belated Birthday SOPHIE BUG!!! Your cake and you were BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow four!!! Now I think I'm gonna cry!! Where did the "little Sophie bug go!!!"
What a gorgeous little/big girl now at age 4. Where does the time go but fun pictures and happy birthday sweet girl.
Happy belated birthday Bug!!! What an awesome cake!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!
Happy 4th Birthday Sophie! That cake is awesome!
Happy Birthday Sophie! Wow, that cake looks amazing. The colors are fantastic!
Happy birthday precious little girl!!
dawn:)
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!
Hope you have another great year!
Marsha
The cake looks amazingly delicious. Happy belated birthday Sophie.
awwww!! 4 is such a great age, it's one of my favorite ages!!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!! You look super cute in your green cast. That cake is adorable :)
Precious, precious little girl!!! Happy Birthday, Sophie!!
Love her cake-did you make it?
happy 4 BUG!
What a fabulous birthday cake! Happy birthday, Bug! :D Oh and what happened to the arm? I've been away too long!
Post a Comment