Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #89 - MOMMY!

Oh my! Another week has just flown by!!! So much going on all the time at mi casa!! However, I am so excited about this week's theme since so many of us who participate in FFF are moms! And if you aren't now, yet or by choice, you at least have a mom or a special mom figure in your life! I can't wait to see the pictures you post!!

I have some favorite MOMMY pictures to share with you too....

The very first picture of me becoming a mom after Morgan was born...

Me becoming a mom of two with the arrival of Grant and introducing the siblings (boy... I looked like hell after that 24 hours of labor, I can't believe I am sharing this).


Me becoming a mom for the third time... the first time I held Sophie in Guatemala, she was 10 weeks old...

That same visit with us bonding by the pool at the ever famous, Marriott!

Jump forward a few years and here I am with my crew!! In Hilton Head

The Bug and I on our porch swing last fall

And me and my two big kids at my Goddaughter's wedding last October.

And one of our annual family beach pictures from last summer!!



Being a mom is the most wonderful job in the world! I wouldn't trade it for anything else!!! I hope you have a Fabulous Mothers Day weekend with your families!

Here is Mr. Linky!!



The theme for next week is BLOOPER! We have done this before, but I remember it being fun!


post signature

24 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What great pics!!

I think you look pretty good for 24hours of labor!

You are so right! Love being a mommy! I wouln't trade it for the world!!!

vaneblu said...

Happy mother's day!!!
I LOVE your pics this week, the love of a mother is the most beautiful thing ever!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Wonderful pics!

Tina said...

Love all the pics...especially the older ones. I think you look fantastic in them.

Hannah said...

Love all the pictures, espcially the one of you and Morgan with baby Grant..Look at her big bow!! So stinking cute!

I miss getting to do FFF but maybe once I get settled in I can rejoin :)

Have a Great Mothers Day!

Rebecca Jo said...

LOVE all those pictures... how sweet!

Becca said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite Mommies!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Such precious pics. Especially the very early ones after delivery. The beach pic at the end is a fantastic family picture!

nora said...

You look amazing at all stages of motherhood! The beach picture with all three is so great!

Happy MOther's Day!

Rebekah said...

Oh what a sweet walk down memory lane ... and I have to agree - you look WONDERFUL after 24 hours of labor! What truly beautiful pictures of your first meetings! Have a Blessed Mother's Day!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures Sarah! So precious.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a great day.

Aileen said...

Love your mommy pictures! They are all so very sweet.

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures, Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW sarah love all your old and new photos!

Your children are gorgeous! WHERE did those babies go?

Hugs,leslie
p.s i will post my FFF on Sunday!

Jane said...

Those tiny baby pictures are so sweet! But I do love your annual beach pics!
Happy Mother's Day to you!

Alleen said...

You inspired me to take a trip down memory lane too!

Happy Mother's Day!

fleur de lis cottage said...

I just heart this post. What a sweet family you are. And I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

Lilysmom said...

Your beach pictures are always so beautiful! And I think for any amount of labor you look wonderful. But 24 hours I don't envy that chica!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Ver nice memories, have a wonderful mother's days.

Michelle Riggs said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love the pictures of you and your kids.

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Happy Mother's Day!! Can't wait to see you today!!

Isabella's mom said...

Happy !
MOTHER'S
DAY!!!!!

love that BUG! lovely family!

Mama Bear said...

What beautiful pictures of a gorgeous looking family.

Happy Mother's Day

veggiemom said...

Love the pics! Hope you had a great mother's day!