Great picture...Hope your holidays are special and the new year brings you all much health, happiness and no stress. Okay health and happiness, two out of three isn't bad huh?
Oh, Merry Christmas, my friend! I just love your card - such a beautiful picture of your 3 blessings.
Your trip to Guatemala looked absolutely amazing. I can only imagine the emotions. What a blessing you are to those sweet children. Can't wait to here more about your trip.
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
10 comments:
Great picture...Hope your holidays are special and the new year brings you all much health, happiness and no stress. Okay health and happiness, two out of three isn't bad huh?
Really beautiful card!!
I'd love it if you'd post it on my Christmas Card Carousel on my blog. Stop by any time!
Merry Christmas,
Stacy
How beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!
Beautiful card! I would like to WISH YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!
Oh, Merry Christmas, my friend!
I just love your card - such a beautiful picture of your 3 blessings.
Your trip to Guatemala looked absolutely amazing. I can only imagine the emotions. What a blessing you are to those sweet children. Can't wait to here more about your trip.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday!
What a beautiful family - Merry Christmas
Love the card! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Merry Christmas Sarah!
I love this holiday picture! The colors are perfect!
Peace,Love,and Joy to you too!
A big Holiday Hug to Sophie too!
Love and Hugs..
Merry Christmas to your family also. What a beautiful picture and beautiful children!!!
Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family Sarah.
Rhonda
Post a Comment