Christmas was a good day for our family. We were able to celebrate with all of our little family and a few friends as well. I hope that you had a wonderful and blessed day as well.
Here are my favorite pictures from the day... my kids with my mom (Nana) in the morning and in the afternoon with my dad (Papa).
And one of Sophie and her Pony that she got from her Papa. This is about how close she will get to it!
Here is Mr. Linky!!
Next week... post your ONE favorite photo from 2008 or your celebration of the new year!! Yes, I know... a challenge to just post one... but I know you can do it!



19 comments:
My kids would LOVE to have one of those ponies!!! Pretty cute!
I'm glad to know you guys had a good Christmas and were able to be together. I hope 2009 brings all good things your way!
Happy Holidays!
OMG Abby would love that pony BUT id be scared too!!! LOL
Merry Christmas great pics of the kids and their grandparents!!!!
Hugs,Leslie
Your pictures are so fun!!! Cute that Sophie stays that far away from the horse!
Merry Christmas to your family!
Next week's assignment should be easy for me-we brought home our son from Guate this past year.
However, picking just ONE picture from that time in our lives will be the challenge, lol!!
Merry Christmas to you all. Tabitha would probably be a little leary of the pony too!
That is the coolest pony! She is going to love it!
Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Sophia really got a pony for Christmas. That looks real. Wow!
What beautiful family photos! Glad you could all be together.
Beautiful family pictures. Glad you all had a good Christmas.
great pictures!!
The picture of Sophie and the pony is cracking me up! Kids are so funny about things like that, aren't they?
Love the pics of the kids and grandparents. Too sweet!
Love the pony...Sophia would be scared of it too.
I hope you had a great Christmas!!
What beautiful pics!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the pony!!
Beautiful pictures!!! Love that pony :D
Lovely fotos Sarah! Your kiddos are so lucky to have such a great extended family and thoughtful mom! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Christmas!
Loving the pony. Add me to the list of my Sophia being scared of it too. Love the pictures of the kids with your mom and dad. Beautiful!
You are one lucky mama Sarah! Your family pictures are wonderful! So happy to hear you had a great day!
Melinda
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry christmas Sarah. Santa debated that horse for Lily. Cute cute. I'm glad you had a happy holiday.
Hey tell Morgan, i was a Kappa Sig girl too! Is she in college?! I was KD actually. Just thought I would give Morgan a shout out! Melanie
I saw a poney just like that at the mall,and I was scared because the poney was moving his head,I needed a minute to make my self touch it.And I am 30 years old..!
No,wait,I am 31...:((.
Post a Comment