So, my favorite foto friday for this week is just a little Bug cuteness from last night when she rediscovered some old dress up clothes in a bin we had hidden behind some boxes... she was such a character! My sweet CUDDLE BUNNY! (Yes, she did this all by herself.)
I will try to link up a FFF post from Guatemala next week. If it does not work, we will see you back the next week!!
Here is this week's Mr. Linky!!
Next post will be from Guatemala!!



20 comments:
Safe travels, go make a difference!
You and Morgan are in my thoughts in prayers. Sophie will be fine with your mom, but until you see her again, something inside just won't be right. Very normal, stop and take everything going on around you....you all rock!
awwwwwwww i hope bug feels better soon!!!
Please take lots of pictures of Guate!
hugs,Leslie
She is adorable in her little bunny costume.
Have a wonderful trip. May God be with you, Morgan and the entire group as you travel.
Hannah
Very cute! Have a great time in Guate!
How adorable!! Hope Bug is feeling better!! Have a wonderful trip!!
How cute. Hope she feels better soon. Have a wonderful and safe trip.
Oh, no-a temperature!? I think it is the Mommy is going away virus! ;O) Poor Mommy-hang in there, your Mom will take great care of her! :O) Have a fabulous trip & enjoy your bonding time with lovely Morgan-we will be reading your blog!
Sophie looks adorable in her dress up clothes-love her creativity! She makes me smile.
I absolutely love the outfit you have on Sophie. The first time I saw it was on Sofia over at Sisterly Shenanigans and then on Allie at Faithful Froggers. It's adorable on all 3 of them and if they had it in my daughter's size I would get it for her too. Always enjoy seeing pictures of your kids.
She is as cute as a bug in a rug!
I cant wait to read and see pictures from your Guatemala trip!
Love the bunny ears. I wish I could go with you to Pana. MF is an amazing organization. I would love to meet my student Eva Dalila one day.
Good luck and Godspeed Sarah and Morgan!
Lyn (Irismama)
Hope she gets to feeling better soon!
Cute picture with the bunny ears... Have a great trip :)
I hope bug feels better soon! Have a wonderful trip!!
Oh poor little bug, hope she's feeling better soon. She looks just cute as can be in her dress up outfit.
Have a safe blessed trip!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Hugs!!!
Stacey
Sarah, safe and blessed travels. May you touch many lives and continue to inspire us to do as well. AND take care of yourself too.
Love the bunny ears! What a sweetie!
That is such a cute outfit. I hope Sophie feelsbetter soon, and that you enjoy your time in Guatemala!
Awww... She's sooo cute!!!!!
So fun when they play dress up!!!
Enjoy your time in Guatemala!!!!
Cant wait to hear about your trip!!!!!
GREAT Photos Sarah! Wishing you a safe and amazing trip ... can't wait to see photos ... I am sure you'll take a 'few' ...
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
Great pics!!! Have a great trip!
Sorry Sophie isn't feeling well. I hope she's better before you leave to set your mind at ease.
Have a safe and wonderful trip. I can't wait to read all about it!
Love your honey bunny!
Hope she is all recovered! It is awful when they are sick.
Post a Comment