
We will be hosting a Christmas Party for the children at Casa Hogar Feliz, helping to assemble and distribute Tamale Baskets for Mayan Families and hosting a Christmas Party for 255 children at the Tierra Linda School! And, as all of you know, Tricia has each party planned out for these beautiful kids and we can't wait to have busy hands helping her out!!
There are many ways to help out if you are interested!! Check out Tricia's blog to sponsor a child or activity for the parties!!


19 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH you lucky lady!!!!! Cant wait to see pics in Dec!
I know I was just there, but I'm still jealous. You guys are going to have an amazing time.
I'm so excited to be going with you guys! I can't wait to meet you and Morgan!
BTW inasmuch as I am terrified of getting kidnapped on the way back from Pana to GC by myself to the airport, I want to coordinate my flight home with yours so we can drive together if that's okay?
Would you mind emailing me (or Tricia can if she has it) your departure flight info? Thank you!!!!!
Congrats!!!
The trip sounds like so much fun. How exciting that Morgan gets to go too!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
How awesome! I would LOVE to do that. I think it's great Morgan gets to go too. She will never be the same in a wonderful way!
I am thankful I am getting to supply a ton of new beanie babies for these precious kiddos!
How awesome! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to participate. But right now is just not the time for my family. What an amazing, life changing experience that will be for Morgan.
I'm going to email Tricia again, as I sponsor the brother of one of her sponsor students and would love to coordinate with her.
Anne
Sarah, You're going to LOVE the children at Casa Hogar Feliz. I just have to warn you little Obed is going to hug the daylights out of you!! He's such a sweetie!! I did their Christmas party last year with Marlene and Christy and we had a blast!! In fact I'll be seeing them again next month!!
Have an awesome trip!!
Oh Sarah what an amazing Adventure you and Morgan get to embark on together and obviously for an amazing event ... it sounds like a wonderful time and thank you for posting ways for us to help ... I am so excited for you both!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too
How great that you will be going back and helping out at Christmas time! And terrific that you will get to share that experience with your older daughter.
that sounds fun! when i get these babies grown up a little, id like to join yall. sorry bout no caps. i have no shift hand for keyboard as newborn is preoccupying it.
mel
Sarah,
I am so excited for you and Morgan. It sounds like a great experience.
I would like to ask that you say a prayer for our friend Kevin. As you know, we both have girls that are 16. Kevin is a 16 year old athlete who had a heart attack last week. His parents have taken him off life support today. He is making his way to heaven. Our whole community is so shaken by this. And Amanda is suffering so badly. We could use your prayers.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/khoffman
Oh what fun you are going to have!!! Your children are adorable.
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/
I leave in three weeks and three days...
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Oh I'm so excited for you!!! What a wonderful amazing thing you are doing and even better to be able to share it with Morgan.
Congrats, wonderful news!!!
Stacey
How awesome!!! That's incredible. Btw, I'm SOOOOO jealous your Sophie is out of diapers. I wasn't in a hurry to potty train, but now that we've started, I kinda just want it to be done already. And the allure of no more diapers...ahhh, a mom can dream.
I am sooooo jealous - I want to go SOOO badly but really need to check my schedule!!! Are you coming to Myrtle Beach in October??
That is amazing. I am so glad you and Morgan can share this special trip.
That is fantastic!! Can't wait to follow your journey. I am happy Morgan can go with you.
Post a Comment