This is my favorite picture of all three of my kiddos because it is from two years ago when we were all in Guatemala visiting Sophie~Bug when she was just 10 weeks old. She was so tiny, just 8 pounds, and Morgan and Grant adored her. They would fight over who could sit next to her or hold her next. It was major baby time competition (but of course, I won most of the time - LOL)! I just love the adoring looks on their faces as they hold their little sister's hands while she slept during one of those few sharing moments. ~sniff sniff~ It was one of those moments where I looked at the three of them and wondered what I did so right to deserve three such awesome chidren.

Love and FROG,
Sarah


7 comments:
Sarah,
My favirot one is right on my blog page. My angel Jonathan Alexander! I love this pic as it looks just like him. He is so the apple of my eye. This is his first time eating a "cookie" as we call it. It really is as you can see a Zwieback toast.
Sofie looks such like a big girl with the ponytail...How can we make them stay babies longer?..lol
Hugs and Love
Amy Schwartz
WOW your little girl is beautiful..
I'm in on the favorite foto fridays....I will post mine now!
WOW I love this idea and I think we will try this next friday and then try to keep with that idea every friday....I love the picture you posted...its so fun to go back and remember those FOREVER MOMENTS....HUGS
Hey Sarah,
I linked your blog in my post tonight:) I have my faves up, too. Great idea and I love the pic. Can you believe how fast they grow up???
Well, I'm a little late for this week, but I'll try for next Friday.
What an awesome pic...
That's the best picture ever! :-) Such a beautiful moment.
I can definitely see why this is one of your favorite pics. It is absolutely precious!!
Robyn
Post a Comment