Friday, August 24, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #2

My favorite picture for this week is one I took of little Bug a few days after coming home at 5 months old. She was just so smiley and happy ALL THE TIME. She was a very serious and reserved baby, but her smiles could just light up the room (still do)!!



Boy, how time flies... this was almost two years ago... October 2005. Sigh...

Looking forward to seeing your favorite photos for this week!!

6 comments:

Amy S. said...

Aww...So very cute Sarah! I just can't believe how big she has gotten. Im still looking for a way to keep them small..Can you help me out?...lol. There just has to be some way. It doesent seem right that they grow so fast. She is a true beauty. Going to go look for my photo now.

Hugs and Love

Michelle Smiles said...

Oh she is simply beautiful! (Then and now.)

Mixed Up Me said...

B-E-A-Utiful!! Love the bow, of course!!!

veggiemom said...

What a cutie!!!

I posted mine. I'm glad you reminded me this morning. It's such a great idea!

Krystal said...

That is such a great pic!!! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Elizabeth said...

wow she's a sweety in the baby photo and the shower one.
Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your comments. My book can be found on lulu.com and type in 'Lovebug' though is also can be bought on Amazon.com too (I get more proceeds towards my adoption if you go through lulu though).
I hope you enjoy it!