Two fellow bloggers are having some summer fun by holding giveaways on their blogs. Check them out for some fun!
Sig's blog is private, but you can e-mail her at SA3@aol.com and ask to be invited to read her blog and enter her contest! She has 3 drawings tonight and will be having more over the next 6 weeks. While you are there, you can check out her beautiful little one, Abby, also born in Guatemala like my little Bug. She is adorable and a beautiful addition to her family!
Another giveaway queen is Tricia at http://ourguatemalanbaby.blogspot.com. She is busy packing to bring home her precious Sofia from Guatemala who is OUT of PGN!! Please stop by to say congratulations and follow along on her journey to bring her Princess home!
I promise to update some posts this weekend!! I had some dental work done yesterday and am still a bit loopy from the anaesthetic and anxiety that I have from having dental work done. It didn't help my anxiety any by having the anaesthetic accidentally hit my optic nerve... I lost most vision in my left eye for about 30 minutes which really freaked me out! Don't mess with my lasik corrected eyes!! And... I have to go back in 3 weeks for them to put on a my new permanent crown!! I think I will have to take some ativan before I go back the next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
your family is so beautiful:)
Julia:)
if you sell any of her clothes online - I want first dibs girl!
Post a Comment