I am so excited that I just had to share the wonderful news that
ALLIE is OUT of PGN and coming home!!
WOOHOO!! I am so excited for Heather, Don, Kyle, Brandon and Devin and the most amazing angel, Jacob!!!

This beautiful miracle in Guatemala will soon be coming home to her forever family!!
Love and FROG!!!
Sarah
3 comments:
Congratulation to the happy family!!
Thanks for the comment, I'm glad it feels "happy"! That makes me feel good, so thanks!
I am so happy for them. I left a comment on their site. I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful day!
PLEASE - PLEASE come and bring your big kids! I may go to SixFlags as well - But My hubby, JUliana, Curis and Mike are very responsible and they will look our for your big kids:):)
I want to meet you guys and I think it will be great for the big kids to feel like they can connect with other sibs too:)
They get left out of the loop sometimes with the little ones -
I want to meet your sweet family so badly:):)
Julia:)
Post a Comment