Friday, June 12, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #94 - PEEK A BOO!

No theme for this week's FFF... so I am choosing some favorite pics from the past week. We were able to spend time with Daniel and his family in Florida in honor of his 5th birthday. Sophie and Daniel had such a fun time together! Here are some fun pictures of them goofing off on the beach.

PEEK A BOO!!


WHERE ARE YOU??


WE SEE YOU!!


SIBLING LOVE


One of my favorites...


Tickle, Tickle!


Until we meet again...

Mr. Linky is still having some issues that they are trying to correct. The best thing we can do right now is use the linkies available. So, link away!!



And, a reminder that there is no theme for FFF this month... just post your favorite photo of the week and come back here to link up with your FFF friends!

Heading off for a few more days with family and friends... hope to catch up with everybody soon! The summer has started off fun but busy!!

post signature

21 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Precious!!!

Hannah said...

Great pictures, I think it is Amazing that Sophie and Daniel have found each other. Such a gift.

Have a great week!

Lisa said...

OH! How amazing! I didn't know about Daniel! What a blessing!

Jennifer said...

Gosh, they are just so sweet! What a special gift they are to each other!

Since there was no theme this month, I chose to post pictures that actually have nothing to do with my kids this time!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

How awesome!!! What gorgeous kids!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful pics!!!!
Soo happy that they will grow up as together as they can!!!
Kudos!

Robyn said...

What precious pics!! I love the last one!!

Lilysmom said...

Oh I can really see their resemblance in these pictures. So special!

Melinda said...

I love the beach pics!! I can tell these two have a special bond!

Melinda

Becca said...

He is really growing up! And he is so beautiful.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Laurie said...

How precious. So thankful they have each other.

Rebekah said...

Oh what great memories ... I didn't realize she was so close in age with Daniel! What a special bond ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah and her girls!

Beth said...

Oh how amazing that these precious siblings get to spend time together!

What a blessing!

Dawn said...

What a great heritage you are building for your children! LOVE the pictures!!
dawn

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love the pictures.

Mama Bear said...

What gorgeous pictures, soooo cute.

DDBBmom said...

What a beautiful relationship you all share.

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

Now they are just beautiful! What awesome pictures. I bet you love watching them together.
They are just sooo sweet.

Hope you are doing well!
Love and Hugs.....

Pineapple Princess said...

They are so stinkin' cute together!

Have an awesome time!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Those two are so cute together! Love these pics!

Dena said...

AS ALWAYS! love it!!!
they are gorgeous!