Please pray for beautiful little Aviana. She is battling for her life after a very serious accident where she and her beloved grandfather were hit by a car. Please stop by her blog and leave a message for her mommy and daddy who are steadfast in their vigil in praying for Aviana to recover from her injuries!
The world lost three icons... Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon... all in one week. Hard to wrap your mind around the fact that these people who were such an integral part of your childhood memories and even your adulthood are gone.
Missing my big girl... missing my boy...
But this face, this beautiful little girl... it has been four years since I first held her in my arms (on my visit trip to Guatemala)... she makes me smile... even when she is trying to make a grumpy face.
Next week, we are back to some themes... how about HOME!



13 comments:
I am so sad about Aviana and have been praying for her.
I hope your big girl is having a great experience and is back home in your arms soon! I can't imagine having to miss both Morgan AND Grant at the same time, it would be hard enough to have just one away from home.
On a brighter note, love the picture of Sophie, she is just a doll!
Have a great weekend!
What a cute pic!! It's definitely been a sad week. :(
Sarah Thank you so much for spreading the word about my little friend Aviana. Apparently great minds think alike because my post is also along the same lines. Your bug is just cutest little one. Sad your missing your older children. Morgan will be home before you know it!
I'll be praying. Hang in there.
Sarah - I have been so very touched by Aviana and her family. I can't imagine what they are going through. Praying beside you.
Peace and Hugs (Xtra hugs to our girls)
Becca
Such a sad story. I am praying little Aviana recovers fully and soon!
we are praying for Aviana
Yeah it was a SAD WEEK! praying for everyone!
love that pic of bug! CUTE!
Its hard to be so positive this week - at our house too. Thanks for the consistant FFFs, its nice to have some place to share joys and concerns.
Love that Sophie face.
Such a cute pic of Sophie!!!
There has been a lot of bad news this week... just makes me want to hold my kiddo's tighter and keep my friends closer...
Hope next week is better!
Seeing a pic of Sophie makes me feel much better!
It sure has been a week of sorrow and just found out about Aviana's accident tonight. Sending her and her family so many prayers and will be checking in and sending prayers daily.
Love this candid shot of your cutie!
Post a Comment