Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #93 - OUT!

OK, I have to deviate from the OUT theme this week and do OFF instead since that is about the only thing on my mind today. My oldest baby is OFF to Argentina and we had a send off at the airport Thursday afternoon. I cried like a baby... anybody see any tears in my girl's eyes? No... she was anxious but so excited about this opportunity to spend a month in Argentina as an exchange student.

Here is Morgan before we left for the airport. I was too soggy eyed to take many pictures after this.


But, I did manage one of the group before they went through security. What a powerful experience this will be for all of them! It is winter in Argentina and they are all sad about missing out on summer tanning time! LOL!


I even had all THREE of my kiddos together for a picture. That is "OUT" of the ordinary!

(Grant had to shave his head after a self haircut gone wrong - LOL! BOYS!!)

Mr Linky is still down for most of blogdom... we will have to use the Image Linkies widget until things get cleared up. Apparently, he has become too popular for their server and they are not sure when he will be back up for us to use! So, in the meantime, we will have to use the below Mr. Linky!



Since we all have so much going on at the beginning of summer, let's not have any themes for the month of June. But, please come back each Friday and post your Favorite Foto of the week and link up with all your FFF friends!

I appreciate all your wonderful comments! It is the highlight of my fridays!!

post signature

19 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What great pics Sarah! They each brought such a smile to my face-especially the one of Grant's haircut!

Praying for Morgan that she has a safe & life-changing experience!

Anonymous said...

awww Sarah she will be fine!!! EASY for me to say my kids are all still at home driving me batty!! LOL

Love the pics of your gorgeous family i hope to meet you again soon!!!

hugs,leslie
P.S we are going to Charleston for Vacation next friday...CANT WAIT!

Lilysmom said...

Sarah, You have raised one fine young lady. She is gonna learn a lot and leave her mark on Argentina. I hope Lily has her confidence at such a young age. Good job mom!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love the one of all 3, including Grant's shaved head (didn't he do that before for a friend?). And what an amazing opportunity for an amazing young woman. I will pray for Morgan while she is away.

Rebecca Jo said...

So awesome these young ladies want to give of themselves like this! So exciting for them!!! I know your "mom" heart worries but they are in God's hands! All will be ok!!!

Tina said...

I always wanted to be an exchange student...I will pray for her travels and your peace of mind. The kids' picture is beautiful.

veggiemom said...

I spent my junior year in high school in Spain as an exchange student. It was the BEST experience of my life and has really been the foundation for much of my other accomplishments. Even though this is tough for you, this is the experience of a lifetime for Morgan and she will be forever grateful, I promise!
Love seeing Grant make an appearance. He's just as cute with a bald head. :-)

Lund7 said...

You are really going to miss Morgan but what an awesome experience for her to be able to travel to Argentina this summer!!

Mama Bear said...

What an exciting time for Morgan and a bittersweet one for mom. Hopefully she will be able to keep in close touch. Happy weekend.

Hannah said...

What a wonderful gift for Morgan. I hope she has an amazing experience. I will keep her in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I bet she will have a great time, what an awesome experience. I know you will miss her dearly.

Anonymous said...

I bet your daughter is going to have a great time! How exciting!

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying for safe travels for beautiful Morgan!
Happy Friday! :)

Laurie said...

What an awesome experience. I would LOVE to be in Argentina for a month! :) I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Hope Morgan has a wonderful time!!

vaneblu said...

She is going to love it there :)
Great pics!

Melinda said...

Wow! Argentina. What an incredible opportunity for Morgan! I'll keep her (and you!) in my prayers!

Melinda

nora said...

One of the best things that my parents encouraged me to do was to travel to Spain for an extended period of time in high school. I bet Morgan comes back an even more thoughtful person!

Thoughts and prayers to her and you!

Dena said...

As usual - gorgeous! Argentina is going to be an awesome experience!