In the meantime, for this week's FFF... I want to wish a very Happy 15th Birthday to my son, Grant. He turned 15 on Wednesday, September 30th and we were fortunate enough to be able to celebrate with family and friends at his favorite Japanese Hibachi restaurant. I forgot to take my camera to his celebratory dinner but did manage a picture before we left of him opening his birthday gifts at home with his little sister by his side...
As I announced earlier this week... this is the final FFF that I will be hosting on this blog until further notice. Starting next week, you will find the FFF linkup on Hannah's blog! I know she will take really good care of everybody there!! Please be sure to leave her loads of comments thanking her for hosting as well as how much you love her AMAZING photography skills of her gorgeous children!!!
Here is MckLinky! I hope we have a great turnout this week!!!
I will post some pictures from our trip to Guatoberfest when we return next week! Sophie~Bug and I are so excited to spend time with the many wonderful families we have been looking forward to meeting in person!
Love, Hugs and FROG (Fully Rely On God)!!



28 comments:
So sad to see you go private, but I totally understand and support your decision. I will not ask for permission to follow and save it for someone who is closer to you. Though I feel like I know you and Sophie and Morgan and Grant through your pictures and stories! You have done a wonderful job on the blog, and I am sure you will continue to do so. God Bless.
I'll miss your blog but wish you the best. I've always followed as someone interested in adoption with a personal connection to Guatemala as I have traveled there the past three years to study Spanish and volunteer and sponsor through Mayan Families a high school student. However, I don't have a personal connection with you and respect your decision.
My thoughts and prayers that our God meets your needs as only he knows them.
Happy birthday to Grant!!!
I will miss your blog! I'm sad, but I totally understand how things come in "seasons".
I miss you already!
It's hard to believe that Grant is 15! Happy Birthday Grant! Have a great Guatoctoberfest! We'll miss you!
Becky & Tabitha
Sarah,
Your devotion to your family is an example I strive to follow. Your heart for your friends is another thing that stands out. I love you and I am so happy that we are friends. I hope you know what a HUGE blessing you are to everyone - I hope you know how many people whisper your name in their prayers at night - I hope you know how blessed we feel to know you.
Love,
Becca
Happy Birthday Grant!! I hope this year is a wonderful year for your whole family.
I can't wait to see pictures from the cruise...Have a great time!!
When you get back and rest a little let's go pick apples and pumpkins!
Sarah, thanks for hosting FFF! I'm sure it will be in good hands at Hannah's blog, but we will miss you.
Happy Birthday Grant!!!!!
Hope you have a great time on the Cruise!!!!!!
Sorry to see your blog go private... I've been reading about your family for the past couple of years and will miss the updates and such...
Hope things in your life smooth out and thank you for hosting FFF for so long!
Happy Bday sweet Grant!!!!!
My sons 15th bday is the 11th of oct..another similar thing!!Ha!
have fun in florida i know we will too!
Sarah - thanks for many joyful Fridays and providing the opportunity to connect with friends far and near. I hope you know how much we all really enjoyed the FFF's you hosted. And I LOVE the joyful things you share about your family. Thank you! Take care.
nora
Happy Birthday to Grant! He is so totally handsome!
Praying for you my sweet friend! You are an inspirational Mommy and blogger!
Hi Sarah,
Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Grant! My...you sure have grown these last years since I have
"known." you. We hope you had a nice birthday with your friends and family. Little Bug looks like she adores you sooo much. In sure she even helped you a little opening your gifts. :)
Love and Hugs...
PS Sarah...You know I would love to be included in keeping up with all of you in visiting your blog. Gosh...I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see Ms. Bug keep growing. So..don't forget about me!
See you back in Facebook land!
Love Ya!
Happy Birthday Grant! I totally forgot that he and I share a birthday. Hope he had a great time.
Enjoy Guatoberfest!
I have posted my FFF. Great picture of Sophie and Grant. They are both looking so grown up. Ihope you find the cable! I will definitely miss you and your blog. Hope you come back soon, and that the rest of the year is better than the start!
What a precious pic!! Hope Grant had a wonderful birthday!! Have fun at Guatoberfest!!
Happy birthday to Grant! I hope you have a great time at Guatoberfest. I will miss your blog too.
Happy Birthday, Grant!!!
Sarah-thank you for always making us feel so welcome on your blog! I will miss you!
I hope that Grant had a great birthday. You will be missed by all. I had a great time reading your blog.
Anita
Happy birthday Grant! Hope it was a good one. Hope things smooth out for you all soon. Thinking of you!
Hi Sarah,
I have followed your blog for a couple of years now but have never written to you. My brother adopted two children from Russia and then was killed in a motorcycle accident a few years later. My husband and I are foster parents. We are personally connected with overseas adoptions as well as fostering.
I have always loved reading your Blog and watching your beautiful children grow. I understand your need to go private though. It is sad that our world has made it necessary for people to have to do this; but unfortunately, it's life. I wish you the best and I do hope that your year gets better for you and your family. May God bless you and your family.
Lori Laws
Happy Burthday Grant!
It is so good to see Grant! He is getting more and more handsome!! As mentioned in an earlier comment, I understand your desire to go private! As always KTF4M will have a special place in my heart!
Happy Belated birthday Grant!!
Sarah,
I'm sorry for your struggles. I would love an invite to the private blog, but completely understand if you want to be really private. I think we first "met" through CCI and I've always felt a connections since I have three teenage bios close to your olders' ages.
Whatever the future holds for you, I wish you all the best!
Sharon
Happy Birthday to Grant! Hope his day was as special as he is. Loved the picture of him & Sophie. :)
Hey sarah. IT is mo. I want to be invited! mgroves11@comcast.net
What an awesome picture. I too wish you all the best and completely understand the need to go private. I just went private with our family blog as well and it was a really difficult decision. Many blessings and hope the Guatoberfest was incredible as always.
Blessings, Rhonda
Thank you so much for sharing your life and your family. I will be praying for your family. I think we all go through times where there are things we don't feel like we can talk about publically. Many blessings to you and your family.
glad i checked in before you went private. your family is beautiful. sophie and grant are sooo big! best of luck to you in the future!
Post a Comment