Friday, August 28, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #100!! - TINY DANCER!

My tiny dancer has been so excited for her ballet classes to start! She has been dressing up in her leotard, tutu and ballet shoes for our dance parties on the porch, and even though I messed up the lighting, I just love this series of pictures... there is something so precious about seeing the joy on a little girl's face when she thinks she is a ballerina!

Love this action twirl shot!




Yeah! My 100th Favorite Foto Friday post! This calls for a little giveaway for my FFF friends! To enter, please post a direct link to your FFF for today AND leave a comment letting me know that you are entering! I will draw a winner on Sunday evening! I promise you will love the prize... but it will remain a surprise until I draw the winner!

In the meantime... here is MckLinky to help get you linked up!!



The theme for next week's FFF is FRIENDS!

post signature

24 comments:

Aileen said...

She is a beautiful ballerina and I love the huge smile on her face as she dances! What precious pictures!

Mama Bear said...

gorgeous ballerina, makes me anxious to see how our girls do whent hey start their classes in a week!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

What a cute little ballerina! Happy 100th post!

Hannah said...

LOVE those pictures!! She is just the MOST adorable ballerina ever!! I want Sophia to take ballet SO bad....just for the outfit!

I'll enter the drawing...so fun!

Lund7 said...

So sweet! I miss the days of having tiny dancers in our house...my girls gave up dancing for hockey!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Melinda said...

You can tell she loves her ballet! Precious photos...love that tutu!!

I'd love to enter your giveaway too!!

Melinda

Lilysmom said...

That twirling picture is precious. Congradulations on 100 posts!

EWWW mysterious what ya givin away. Can't wait to find out :)

Jenelle said...

What a precious dancer! Awesome photos!

I hope you enjoyed your time off blogging. I'm glad FFF is back. :) I went for a bathtime theme at my place.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! I love all the poses she did!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Love your tiny dancer! She is just adorable. I'm glad to see you are back doing the FFF. And I love a surprise giveaway.

I'll enter the drawing, I just linked a new FFF.

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my word... those are the sweetest pictures ever of your little dancer!!!!

Gardenia said...

oh she is a beauty. the black and pink are so classic. love the real ballet slippers. her ballet moves are looking graceful. I'd love to be in the drawing.

nora said...

100 FFFs! Congrats! Love the tippie toe pictures! Count me in for the drawing. Enjoy your weekend!

veggiemom said...

Love that adorable ballerina!!! Happy 100 FFFs! I'm so glad you started it. It's one of my favorite things each week. Count me in for the drawing too. :-)

Jaimee said...

Not only is she beautiful, but she's a natural!!! Love this and happy 100th FFF!!!

Robyn said...

Happy 100th FFF!! I love the pics!! You can put me in the drawing!! Can't wait to see what the prize is!! :)

Lisa said...

Loving the litte tutu, and the tiny dancer of course!

I would love to be a part of the give away, also! Happy Friday, and welcome back!!

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness I love those "bootie" tutu shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful Ballerina!!!!
Glad she likes to dance!!!

Anonymous said...

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is tooooo precious!!!!!

Abby starts ballet in 2 weeks and she is soooooooooo excited!! got her ballet bag today in the mail...Its spongbob of course..DUH!

hugs,leslie

Pam Thomas said...

I love the pictures you choose of your daughter in her tutu.
I am anxious for Iza to get old enough to take dance so she can wear a tutu.

Please add us to your give away.

Blessings,
:)

Christina said...

That tutu is just darling as is the dancer wearing it! I'm a day late in posting so not sure if it counts- but it was fun doing it anyway! :o}
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs,
Christina

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for Delila to take her Ballet class! Your daughter is beautiful!

Gail said...

What a beautiful ballerina Bug is!!