Friday, July 10, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #98 - RED, WHITE & BLUE!

Summer is just flying by and I know I am the worst blogger out there as far as updates. Great intentions, but not so great on the follow through. With that... I am taking a bloggy break for an undetermined amount of time. I won't be hosting Favorite Foto Fridays for the rest of the month of July... check back in August and we will resume when presumably things will be settling down into more of a routine! No linkies will be posted here but feel free to keep on posting those FFF and check back here in August for the resumption of FFF. And, you never know... may have to do a little giveaway for FFF post #100!!

No need to worry about us... just lots of things going on.

To follow the theme this week, I am posting a little Fourth of July through the years of my littlest US citizen!!

2006


2007


2008


2009

Here is MckLinky!! It has worked great for us! Hopefully, when we return in August, we will have more families participating again and MckLinky will be our best friend! This list will remain open through Saturday and after that, the linky will be closed to additions!



As always, thank you so much for stopping by! I love all my bloggy buddies! See most of you around Facebook!

post signature

19 comments:

Amy S. said...

Hi Sarah...
You know I just love Sophie's dress!
As much as I like facebook...I miss everybody being faithful at posting on their blogs. Seems most of us have slowed down since facebook. Oh well...guess "nothing" stays the same.
I'm wishing you lots of luck in your new move. I know how stressful and overwhelming it can be.

Hugs to everybody!

Love and Hugs.....

Hannah said...

Aww...I am going to miss little Bug's sweet face! It has been crazy here all summer long too. Dmitry is Mr. Social this year and it seems like I am spending my summer running, running, running.

See you on Facebook...and hopefully in person :)

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I love Sophie~Bug's 4th of July dress--too cute!! We can't wait to see you at G's party tomorrow!!

Lund7 said...

Adorable 4th of July photos! She just keeps getting cuter all the time!

Will anyone else be hosting FFF for July? It does seem that blogging interest is way down.

Kim & Dave said...

Love all the pics!! It's so fun to see how she has grwon & changed!!!

Rebekah said...

She is just too cute Sarah - been a while since we popped in to see pictures ... hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer!

Rebekah

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I agree with Amy, I miss everybody being faithful on their Friday blog posts. I like facebook, but find that it is SO busy that I often miss stuff. Good luck with your move. Is anyone going to put together a "Linky" type list?

Sarah said...

Hopefully, once the summer is over, everybody will get back into a blogger routine. There won't be any linkies for the next few weeks, but check back in August and we will resume. And, as I just edited my post, I may have a little giveaway for my 100th FFF post!

Thanks guys for continuing this fabulous connection we have established. I just need a few weeks to focus on my family and then I will be back! Promise!

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Love all the pictures of Bug in her Red, White and Blue. I guess I'll have to be better on Facebook to keep up with you guys.

Anne

Melinda said...

What is all this talk about facebook? Am I living in the dark ages??!! LOVE Sophie's dress and the year to year pics. Its fun watching her grown and change!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

SUCH A DOLL!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Love her year to year pictures! What a doll!
Come back soon 'cause we will all miss you!!!

Christina said...

Hi Sarah! I understand the need for a blogging break- I'm just getting back on track from one! I look forward to seeing your posts resume- and hope you enjoy your time with your family (glad Morgan had a great trip!)
LOVE Sophie's dress this year! Such a cutie!
Hugs!
Christina

howie mama said...

Hurry back-Friday is my favorite day but I am a summer slacker as well!

snekcip said...

An ALL-AMERICAN girl no doubt! Enjoy those beautiful kids and have a wonderful summer! Okay off to find and send you a request on facebook!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Sarah, I updated my blog and posted the link to the travel channel if your daughter wants to go on and look at my picture. I was #1 this morning in the ratings. Tell her to rate it for me. You can go back to my blog and read what I wrote. Thanks! BTW.... I love the pictures of your little cutie! She is adorable!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Gorgeous as ever. Sorry I have been MIA, but we will join you here in August too.

Hugs,
Carrie

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I hope you are doing well and your transition into another home and school starting is going smoothly for you and the kids.
Don't forget to take care of yourself!

3 Peanuts said...

They are all so cute....hope it is going well.