Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #83 - UNIQUE!

A UNIQUE love...


I return to this picture often... it shows how these two really feel about each other and the whole world can see it too whenever they are together. When Grant is having a rough time, as he is now, Sophie~Bug is the only one who can look at him and wrap her tiny arms around his neck and can make it all better.

Here is Mr. Linky!!



I won't be able to visit many of your blogs this week as we are Spring Break bound... Florida, here we come! I will "try" to remember to post from the beach next week... so the theme selfishly for next week is BEACH!!

post signature

25 comments:

Kim & Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim & Dave said...

What a great picture!!! They obviously share a sweet bond!

Rachel said...

That is too cute!

nora said...

I think siblings are the best gift a child can get. Enjoy your beachtime!

Leslie said...

What a sweet picture. Have a great spring break!

MommyBrain said...

Such a darling photo. Reminds me of my own youngest brother - there's 12 years difference between us. I adored him as a baby, and he always made me smile :) We are still close today; in fact, he's here visiting right now!

Robyn said...

What a precious pic!! I am continuing the prayers for Grant!! Have a safe trip!!

Melinda said...

I'm praying Crista will be able to have a special sibling bond with a brother or sister one day. Seeing that photo makes me pray just a little harder :-)

Melinda

Anonymous said...

What a great moment caught on camera. I always had a special bond with my older brother.

Rachel said...

Adorable - you sure can see the love, I love pics like that!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful pic!!!!

Hope you have a great time in Florida!!!!!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats a very special and unique bond that brothers have with their sisters!!!

Love to pic and have fun in fl!

hugs,leslie

howie mama said...

Have fun at the beach!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Adorbable bond they have there. I hope one day to have a sibling for Madeline.
Have a great weekend. I think it's supposed to rain though:(
oh, and go cards!

~Lisa

Jane said...

Have a great spring break!

Mama Bear said...

gorgeous pictures

Faithful Froggers said...

What a sweet, sweet picture of Grant & Sophie. You can tell that they have a very special relationship. Know that I am praying for Grant - I think he is one awesome big brother. :)

Hope you have a wonderful & relaxing Spring Break. Enjoy every minute - and take lots of pictures.

Love & Hugs to all . . .

veggiemom said...

What a lovely pic. Hope Grant finds his way out of the hard stuff soon.

Isabella's mom said...

That bug sure saves the day! have fun in fl

jill

vaneblu said...

That is the sweetest picture ever!!

Dea said...

Hello,
I was just browsing when i came across your blog and I just thought I would let you know that i think your blog is really cute! And your little girl is quite adorable as well!
-Dea

3 Peanuts said...

I love this shot...I am praying for Grant.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Grant and Sophie are so sweet together. Nothing is better than seeing your son be so kind and loving to your daughter.